PDA

View Full Version : Native American Spirituality Class?

Spiritcalf
October 16th, 2004, 12:24 PM
I was wondering if anyone taught this type of class here. I would be interested in partaking of it if somone teaches it. :)

Storm Moon
October 16th, 2004, 10:37 PM
I don't think anybody has so far, but I'm not sure. I'd love it if someone taught Native American spirituality. Sounds like fun :)

Spiritcalf
October 16th, 2004, 11:01 PM
Yeah, now we just need a teacher, a qualfied one to teach us.

semi
October 17th, 2004, 12:20 PM
I practice this but I'm not qualified to teach it. I'd love to take a class on it.

ap Dafydd
October 17th, 2004, 02:31 PM
It's something that would need careful thought in the preparation, if only because it's so difficult to seperate out the genuine NA traditions from some of the falsehoods that are so common these days (something which we've recently been discussing in another forum). This site http://users.pandora.be/gohiyuhi/nafps/ was commended!

gwyn eich byd

Ffred

SilverClaw
October 17th, 2004, 02:49 PM
Me to I would love to learn more !

SacredWithin
October 17th, 2004, 03:32 PM
How would one teach a class on Native American Spirituality? Are we going to cover by tribes or what? I'm interested in taking the class! :clapping:

Writer_Waif
October 17th, 2004, 04:25 PM
I have been taught by a Mohawk Elder (fire keeper) as well as a Cherokee Elder so would offer advice but don't feel qualified to teach this sort of class.

Phoenix FireStar Rising
_inabox_

Spiritcalf
October 18th, 2004, 12:24 AM
Well the interest is most definitely here, someone has to teach it. lol.

Writer_Waif
October 18th, 2004, 05:07 AM
Well the interest is most definitely here, someone has to teach it. lol.

_inabox_
Would be a nice class to have but .... without a teacher?

How about just a discussion group?
Share what we 'know' or 'think we know' and weed out the falicies?

Just a thought.

Phoenix FireStar Rising

Spiritcalf
October 18th, 2004, 12:39 PM
We could, but I do not think it would have the same affect. I could teach the class through information in books that I have but it is just knowledge from a book, not my personal knowledge. Maybe just a class on Native American Culture instead becuase religion would be a part of that, but not all of it.

Writer_Waif
October 18th, 2004, 12:41 PM
We could, but I do not think it would have the same affect. I could teach the class through information in books that I have but it is just knowledge from a book, not my personal knowledge. Maybe just a class on Native American Culture instead becuase religion would be a part of that, but not all of it.

I have several books as well as personal experiences. I would be willing to help with that if you wanted.

:ringaroun

Wolfscout1
October 18th, 2004, 12:48 PM
I am by no means a likely teacher; but i do consider myself knowledgeable and while not NAI, i do follow Black Elk's Rainbow Tribe Philosophy and my shamanic path is based upon this.
I would offer aid in such a course but it'd be my first time doing so.

Spiritcalf
October 18th, 2004, 12:49 PM
woah guys, wait up. I am starting to get PM's from people wanting ME to teach the class. I do not think I could do that. There is bound to be somone WAY more qualified than me, but I appreciate the support.

Writer_Waif
October 18th, 2004, 12:55 PM
woah guys, wait up. I am starting to get PM's from people wanting ME to teach the class. I do not think I could do that. There is bound to be somone WAY more qualified than me, but I appreciate the support.

I'll wait and see what happens. Sorry for any assumptions.

Spiritcalf
October 18th, 2004, 12:56 PM
No problem, but it wasn't just you, lol, I am getting volunteered me thinks.

Shanti
October 18th, 2004, 01:12 PM
How about working with others and have more than one teacher, teaching and learning from eachother and the class?

Together..it can be done...is that not the begining of N.A. teaching? Humkankind with humankind...making things happen?

Nighthawk
October 18th, 2004, 01:18 PM
You people have the right heart and spirit to teach/learn whatever you wish... as for a guidance..look to the white wolf, for he has served me well...

Spiritcalf
October 18th, 2004, 01:22 PM
You have a point. I agree. If you all want me to teach I will, but with at least two other people working together with me. Phoenix FireStar Rising you still with me? I also request a third person who feels up to teaching. Together we can work out what exacly what we will focus on and then offer the class if there is still interest in it.

Nighthawk
October 18th, 2004, 01:26 PM
I will light a virtual ceremonial fire for you.... you see, I was where you are just awhile ago

Acid Halo
October 18th, 2004, 01:27 PM
i would love the class, very interested in learning all i can about native american spirituality

Spiritcalf
October 18th, 2004, 01:29 PM
Perhaps you would not mind sharing your story in a PM? (directed towards NightHawk)

Shanti
October 18th, 2004, 01:30 PM
I was taught..follow the beat of your own drummer...put several drums together and you have beautiful music. :)

Nighthawk
October 18th, 2004, 01:32 PM
Shanti understands my heart also.... My story is one of teaching..I taught here.. a little class about Collective memory/ Tribal memory.. check it out if you wish.. I was the teacher who was taught

Spiritcalf
October 18th, 2004, 01:34 PM
Shanti understands my heart also.... My story is one of teaching..I taught here.. a little class about Collective memory/ Tribal memory.. check it out if you wish.. I was the teacher who was taught

Would you be willing to work with us in creating a class then? I would value your time and your wisdom.

Nighthawk
October 18th, 2004, 01:44 PM
Ahhh, oddly... Shanti asked me to help also.. I will try... it did take a bit out of me.. some of the students can turn wonky sometimes....

Writer_Waif
October 18th, 2004, 01:47 PM
When I get home from school I will write up some stuff and share it.

Phoenix FireStar Rising

Spiritcalf
October 18th, 2004, 01:54 PM
I will NOT put up with bad or ignorant students. I am doing this out of love and the need to learn and to teach, if your going to be in our class your going to behave and turn in your work on time.

Man...I am not even out of college yet to be a teacher and I already sound like one. lol.

Acid Halo
October 18th, 2004, 01:54 PM
Ahhh, oddly... Shanti asked me to help also.. I will try... it did take a bit out of me.. some of the students can turn wonky sometimes....

hehe thats me Im the wonky one!!! :twitch:

magick186
October 18th, 2004, 01:55 PM
I'd like to join this class

Dove
October 18th, 2004, 01:59 PM
I'd be very interested in the "Sharing" of Native American Spiritualty.
And here's me thinking that a combination of "leaders" ...
As opposed to "teachers" would be a good path to travel.

I know Shanti and Nighthawk,
I know that they walk the red road as they can,
And that's good enough for me!!

I'll watch with interest to see what develops.

In the Spirit of Wovoca

Spiritcalf
October 18th, 2004, 02:06 PM
Aside from the fellow teachers and I, can I get a count of who all would be interested? Also, just to let you know, it would be November before the class would start, I would have to write a syllabus, consult with the other teachers, etc. So please do not think the class would start right away. I would want to be fully prepaired.

Acid Halo
October 18th, 2004, 02:08 PM
id be in the class for sure

Spiritcalf
October 18th, 2004, 02:12 PM
After listening to the people speak here, I am now seeing there are several people more qualified than me, if they want to teach the class, I will back down. I would rather see the class get taught right, then just taught at all.

Dove
October 18th, 2004, 02:33 PM
Why back out???

I think this class should be about "sharing"

Believe me ... as a Native American ...
The last thing in the world I want, is for someone NOT of my culture,
"teaching" me my own spirituality.

LmfaoOOoooo @ the thought

But I believe that anyone interested in NA Spirituality,
Truly has something to offer anyone else who's heart is truly open!!

I only mentioned Nighthawk, and Shanti,
Because I know them.
And I know that they are honorable in "where" they lead.

But truthfully ...
I'd have NO Interest in someone "TEACHING" a class.
Because unless They're an Elder, or wise person from my own Nation,
Or another NA Nation ... I doubt I’d give them much credibility in a “Class”
(gawwwd that sounds snobby, and I don't mean it to)

But all groups of people coming together need leaders!!

Sharing something important to your heart and soul,
Has nothing to do with "Backing Out" ..
But has ALL TO DO ... with "Coming Together"

Brightest Blessings on you

Spiritcalf
October 18th, 2004, 02:50 PM
Why back out???

I think this class should be about "sharing"

Believe me ... as a Native American ...
The last thing in the world I want, is for someone NOT of my culture,
"teaching" me my own spirituality.

LmfaoOOoooo @ the thought

But I believe that anyone interested in NA Spirituality,
Truly has something to offer anyone else who's heart is truly open!!

I only mentioned Nighthawk, and Shanti,
Because I know them.
And I know that they are honorable in "where" they lead.

But truthfully ...
I'd have NO Interest in someone "TEACHING" a class.
Because unless They're an Elder, or wise person from my own Nation,
Or another NA Nation ... I doubt I’d give them much credibility in a “Class”
(gawwwd that sounds snobby, and I don't mean it to)

But all groups of people coming together need leaders!!

Sharing something important to your heart and soul,
Has nothing to do with "Backing Out" ..
But has ALL TO DO ... with "Coming Together"

Brightest Blessings on you

See now that post tears me in two. Your Na, I am a white man, I know nothing compared to you and that is why I do not want to teach it, becuase I feel I am not qualified, but there is several open hearts out there thirsting and no one with the knowledge willing to give that to them. Which also raises a third viewpoint, true spirituality comes from within, I can not tell one how to feel about something, they have to feel it for themselves.

I am very torn on what to do now. I think I need to meditate on this for awhile.

Nighthawk
October 18th, 2004, 02:58 PM
Sprirtcalf... you see, Dove is coming from the heart.. and she says what she feels, and what she knows to be true... and I agree with her for the most part... MY idea is...why back down.. you, a white man.. and so????? What color is your heart?

Tzhebee
October 18th, 2004, 02:59 PM
First off, from my pure "white-bread" POV, I think Dove has a valid point. And yes, she sounded a bit snobby....but I think we all understand what she was trying to say (and knowing Dove, I can vouch for her that she does NOT intend to sound rude).

But, then Spiritcalf's post brough up a question for me.

true spirituality comes from within, I can not tell one how to feel about something, they have to feel it for themselves.

This really made me think...and then to wonder. What exactly is "Native American Spirituality"? I mean, I was born in USA....so, I'm a "native american" despite my family lineage.

But, I honestly wonder what Native American Spirituality means....Is it just how we communicate with our natural surroundings? Is it how my grandfather's (x4) family was raised and the lessons they passed along?

I comune with nature, I feel her words, her stories, her lesson...despite having none of that "taught" to me or passed down generations upon generations. Does that make my spirituality any less than someone who was born into that type of lifestyle?

I really don't mean for this to be a debate or anything; but I'm just curious.

Shanti
October 18th, 2004, 03:00 PM
See now that post tears me in two. Your Na, I am a white man, I know nothing compared to you and that is why I do not want to teach it, becuase I feel I am not qualified, but there is several open hearts out there thirsting and no one with the knowledge willing to give that to them. Which also raises a third viewpoint, true spirituality comes from within, I can not tell one how to feel about something, they have to feel it for themselves.

I am very torn on what to do now. I think I need to meditate on this for awhile.
Dont say white!!! When I was on the res, color of skin was the first thing I was taught that didnt matter!!! We are all humankind....all of us. That is so important. Dont seperate yourself because of your skin...the heart is the guide...the heart knows and we all have a red heart!!! The red road is universal! :)

Heck I am not of native blood...not from north America anyhow, but they Munsee didnt care what the color of our families skin was. They opened their home to my family because we were humankind and wanted to share. Thats what its all about.

I agree with the leading part 100%.
This isnt a class that would be taught as we would all need each other to learn, just as my family learned when we lived on the res.
I dont even see how this type of class could have an exact outline as it would change as people share with one another. It could have direction...the leaders set a path then everyone, together would set the turns and curves and help it grow!!!

Writer_Waif
October 18th, 2004, 03:01 PM
After listening to the people speak here, I am now seeing there are several people more qualified than me, if they want to teach the class, I will back down. I would rather see the class get taught right, then just taught at all.

I too am backing out.

I accidently PM'd Dove from my daughters acct at school but have decided I am not qualified.

Phoenix FireStar Rising

Dove
October 18th, 2004, 03:03 PM

I am very torn on what to do now. I think I need to meditate on this for awhile.Pahhhhhhhhhhhh
*muttering colourful things*

I don't believe that a person's blood makes them any smarter,
Or more knowledgeable then another.
I didn’t mean to imply that it does!!

I just have a personal issue with people who want to “teach or grade” me on my personal heritage / culture / spirituality.

I’ll say it again here ….
Why can’t this be a group,
Coming together to share their desire to better understand NA Spirituality.

There’s Soooooooo much that people can “Share” with one another,
If they’re just willing!!

Why does there have to be a Teacher??

Shanti
October 18th, 2004, 03:04 PM
First off, from my pure "white-bread" POV, I think Dove has a valid point. And yes, she sounded a bit snobby....but I think we all understand what she was trying to say (and knowing Dove, I can vouch for her that she does NOT intend to sound rude).

But, then Spiritcalf's post brough up a question for me.

This really made me think...and then to wonder. What exactly is "Native American Spirituality"? I mean, I was born in USA....so, I'm a "native american" despite my family lineage.

But, I honestly wonder what Native American Spirituality means....Is it just how we communicate with our natural surroundings? Is it how my grandfather's (x4) family was raised and the lessons they passed along?

I comune with nature, I feel her words, her stories, her lesson...despite having none of that "taught" to me or passed down generations upon generations. Does that make my spirituality any less than someone who was born into that type of lifestyle?

I really don't mean for this to be a debate or anything; but I'm just curious.
The philosophies of things such as humankind are sure an aspect I think some dont know about. Some poeple are geered on nationality...Spiritcalf just did it...no no Spiritcalf.
And part of the class can be exploring differant customs and such...heck we have plenty of resources at our finger tips. A lot can be included.

Nighthawk
October 18th, 2004, 03:04 PM
No no no no no..... this is not a contest... Who is qualified? Who is the leader?? No no no..it is not that.... the leader is the one who leads... because he/she just does..not because they SAY they do... and qualified?? Well, I am the least wualified by standards then, because of the way I deal with humans... you see.. each grain of sand makes the beach a beach.... each facet in the diamond sparkles.. a beach made of one grain is not a beach

Nighthawk
October 18th, 2004, 03:08 PM
If we were to take blood samples.. I have what..?? Hmm, perhaps 1/16th native... but was raised by a fullblood... and spent much time on the res... but never lived there.... It is where one's heart is... come on guys.. no one walks the road alone here... it will take each of you to even convince me to really participate... and I don't mean by pm'ing me..I mean by each contributing..and Shanti here, has the best head I have ever seen for research...

Nighthawk
October 18th, 2004, 03:10 PM
Dove..perhaps there does not have to be "A" teacher.. perhaps it will come down to seven or nine or twenty two.. for each person sharing their view by this campfire... one that warms our hearts and lights our way...

Dove
October 18th, 2004, 03:14 PM
I too am backing out.

I accidently PM'd Dove from my daughters acct at school but have decided I am not qualified.

Phoenix FireStar RisingLmaoOOOooooooo I wondered about the name change FireStar ... but just thought .. well to each their own!!
*wink*

As far as heritage goes ...
My Great Grandfather taught me that it's not the Blood that matters ...
It's the Heart.
Because it's the heart that pumps the blood.

I appologize to all ...
I did sound snobby.
And reading my own words back again ...
I'm sincerely ashamed.

NO One should EVER pour cold water on an honorable intention.
Please except my apologies all.

Nighthawk
October 18th, 2004, 03:16 PM
This is typing..hard to see face when typing... not a problem..ok guys.. Now, where were we?

Tzhebee
October 18th, 2004, 03:18 PM
Seriously now...can we all take our panties out of the bunchies they are in? :p (just trying to lighten things up....not be rude)

And answer my question:

WHAT IS Native American Spirituality? I mean is it really a specific, certain kind of spirituality? Is it different than just plain ole nature-worship?

I'm seriously confused about this...OK...maybe I'm just being picky over the wording, but it still confuses me.

Nighthawk
October 18th, 2004, 03:21 PM
I am no longer sure what it means.. or what it meant.. for my intention is a togetherness, a gathering, a meeting of minds and hearts...

Tzhebee
October 18th, 2004, 03:27 PM
I guess the reason I'm looking for clarification is because....well, because I don't understand. hasn't much of NA Spiritualism been discussed in Nighthawks class (that is now done) or Shanti's class (although on a broader perspective) that is currently going on?

Or is there something about it that is specific enough to necesitate it's own class?

Honestly, I'm not trying to be difficult or rude or put down anyone's idea's. I'm just looking for better understanding.

Spiritcalf
October 18th, 2004, 03:36 PM
Spirituality is Spirutiality no matter who or where it resides in. Some paths and beliefs have different "flavors" to them and that was what I wanted this to be about. Showing others those flavors so they could look inside themselves and grow further was my intent.

Maybe a discussion is best. I dunno. Everything is all mixed up now, taken out of contrast, etc.

I don't know what to do.

Shanti
October 18th, 2004, 03:42 PM
I guess the reason I'm looking for clarification is because....well, because I don't understand. hasn't much of NA Spiritualism been discussed in Nighthawks class (that is now done) or Shanti's class (although on a broader perspective) that is currently going on?

Or is there something about it that is specific enough to necesitate it's own class?

Honestly, I'm not trying to be difficult or rude or put down anyone's idea's. I'm just looking for better understanding.
Well, I tried to answer you TZ..
Ok do you want to know what differant perspectives there are about the peace pipe?
Any interest in the sweat lodge and it various perspectives?
Do you want to know what some tribal perspectives are to coyote?
Do you want to know some perspectives on the importance of the drum.
I am speaking of spiritual perspectives from differant tribes. And from differant person perspectives.
Do you know what the spiritual reasons are for the medicine wheels? Many tribes have medicine whell workings.
What about spirit sheilds, my step mom, Raine, a N.A makes them.
Do you want to know about intertribal relations?

Plus there are many here that have info of what they have learned in there areas of life.

Theres a lot of history, and info and what not to get. It would take work to get it together but thats why some do it...they dont mind the work.

I know where the word Shamanism came from because I researched it...Siberia. Anyhow...some people want to or dont have the time to search for those things.
Animism class is a goo example....I searched and searched for the things I know.

Plus we have the things we learned from others. I can tell you why my friend has a sweet lodge in his yard. He is a medicine man with the wolf clan from Pineridge.
I can tell you about the pipe I keep for him.

There is soooooooooo much!

Tzhebee
October 18th, 2004, 03:44 PM
A-HA! I get it now.

So instead of an Animist POV or a Buddist POV, you were looking for a NA POV on spirituality and what that means to them vs someone else?

Oh. Ok. You have my approval....carry on. :p

Seriously, I think it's a good idea and if you have the knowledge then go for it! People who have a problem with the color of your skin and you "leading" a class like that...well, those people have issues that need to be worked out and are no reflection of the majority.

SacredWithin
October 18th, 2004, 03:52 PM
You guys... there is a such thing as co-teachers...

*hopes that wasn't said already*

Sorry, the idea came to me quickly. I just had to hurry and post before I forgot...

Dove
October 18th, 2004, 04:07 PM
It's something that would need careful thought in the preparation, if only because it's so difficult to seperate out the genuine NA traditions from some of the falsehoods that are so common these days (something which we've recently been discussing in another forum). This site http://users.pandora.be/gohiyuhi/nafps/ was commended!

gwyn eich byd

Ffred I just wanted to add a "thank you" to Dafydd for a good post,
And this link.
Some very real truth there.

Brightest Blessings to all

Nighthawk
October 18th, 2004, 04:09 PM
So, where is Phoenix Star Rising???

Nighthawk
October 18th, 2004, 04:15 PM
Okay guys... here is the dope...... We can all meet here, or in other thread... we all share our view of what this heading means.. ALL share.. no critism.... it might be different to me than you, it is my reality..it is YOUR reality..when we have discussed this and see what it shapes into..THEN we can decide if we should or can go farther... this is only my idea..I am not the teacher.. I wish for peace, you see

Spiritcalf
October 18th, 2004, 04:18 PM
Okay guys... here is the dope...... We can all meet here, or in other thread... we all share our view of what this heading means.. ALL share.. no critism.... it might be different to me than you, it is my reality..it is YOUR reality..when we have discussed this and see what it shapes into..THEN we can decide if we should or can go farther... this is only my idea..I am not the teacher.. I wish for peace, you see

I agree.

We can just use this thread....after we sage it a bit maybe.

Shanti
October 18th, 2004, 04:21 PM
Why dont we all see who wants to help set this up...be part of a group with balls..JK on the last 2 words.

Really we can do this without stepping on toes if we do it correctly.

Writer_Waif
October 18th, 2004, 04:34 PM
So, where is Phoenix Star Rising???

I'm here

Nighthawk
October 18th, 2004, 04:38 PM
Thank you Phoenix Star... Shanti..Spiritcalf..All of you..... We can all be here and bask in the love of one another..I am not a flower child, but I understand the power and love that can be had.... from each others presence..

Shanti
October 18th, 2004, 04:41 PM
So who wants to male a list of the people who want to partisapate in making this class happen?

Tzhebee
October 18th, 2004, 04:41 PM
I just wanted to apologize if I pissed anyone off. I tend to be rather straight forward...and try to edit my posts before I actually post them. But sometimes, my fingers work faster than my brain.

So, if needed, I'm sorry. If not needed, then just ignore me basking in the love and muckiness of NH's post. :p

Nighthawk
October 18th, 2004, 04:42 PM
I have it, so far..I think.. perhaps just post again if interested..in watching or in teaching...whatever..all are welcome.. all will learn..all are valuable

Shanti
October 18th, 2004, 04:43 PM
I just wanted to apologize if I pissed anyone off. I tend to be rather straight forward...and try to edit my posts before I actually post them. But sometimes, my fingers work faster than my brain.

So, if needed, I'm sorry. If not needed, then just ignore me basking in the love and muckiness of NH's post. :p Not needed..you should ask the things that you wonder about!!!

Basking........awwwwww so sweet! :)
:bouncybob But I have to do the jumping thing to...type A personality ya know! Hehehehe

Shanti
October 18th, 2004, 04:44 PM
I have it, so far..I think.. perhaps just post again if interested..in watching or in teaching...whatever..all are welcome.. all will learn..all are valuable
So who's on it?

Nighthawk
October 18th, 2004, 04:45 PM
He he he.. you guys crack me up

Shanti
October 18th, 2004, 04:48 PM
He he he..you guys crack me up.. oh poop!
lmao!!!!!! I love it!!!!!!:bouncybob:bouncybob:bouncybob

Tzhebee
October 18th, 2004, 04:50 PM
He he he..you guys crack me up.. oh poop!
:lol:

Apparantly we crack you up a lot! I mean, two posts back to back! Dang we are a funny crowd. :p

:smoochypo for NH because he's just so cute and stuff.

Oh, and Sean....yes, that's me. Yes you're a dork :p and yes, it made me blush anyway. :kooky:

Nighthawk
October 18th, 2004, 04:53 PM
I am so off today
ok..list:::::
Tzhebee, Dove, NH, Shanti,Spiritcalf,Stormmoon,Semicivilizedman,ap Dafydd,Bran Iolair,Sacred Within,Phoenix FireStar Rising,Wolfscout1,Nicholas,Magic 186

Ladyvi
October 18th, 2004, 04:56 PM
nighthawk.. when something like this comes up.. throw something at me.. geesh. of course i wouldnt mind your lessons.

Tzhebee
No no no. I believe if you re-read Shanti's post...she was concerned about the male....and I am female. :p

Shanti
I am so off today
ok..list:::::
Tzhebee, Dove, NH, Shanti,Spiritcalf,Stormmoon,Semicivilizedman,ap Dafydd,Bran Iolair,Sacred Within,Phoenix FireStar Rising,Wolfscout1,Nicholas,Magic 186 Thats a lot of leaders!!! Wow.
Hope we have some students!! JK

Ok so how about a new thread....for varification and to talk to each other?

Is the list for students or leaders?

We have to organise the ones who with to. together. lead the class.

Nighthawk
October 18th, 2004, 04:58 PM
He he he..and Ladyvi... we are just ..just hashing this over as you enter.. and Ladyvi

Nighthawk
October 18th, 2004, 04:59 PM
Oh crap... it was people...ha ha ha ha..I need some Tylenol... I have no idea for teachers..perhaps all of the names there.. I have no idea

Shanti
October 18th, 2004, 05:00 PM
Ok new thread time!!! :) Yes?

Tzhebee
October 18th, 2004, 05:05 PM
I'm not a teacher....I'm just a pest. :p

Shanti
October 18th, 2004, 05:08 PM
I'm not a teacher....I'm just a pest. :p
Your my favorite pest of all TZ!!! :)

Dove
October 18th, 2004, 05:23 PM
LmfaoOOOOoooo ...
Well I'm certainly No Teacher!!

I'm just another two legged who like everyone else,
bleeds red if cut.
Who would like to "share"
In discussions about Native American Spirituality.

Ladyvi
October 18th, 2004, 05:24 PM
im the one that most often would say something that someone wont get.

i dont do that on purpose.. really i dont.

WolfMoon
October 18th, 2004, 05:30 PM
I'd like to jump in too! :)

Still here, just mega-busy.... :artist:

Shanti
October 18th, 2004, 06:09 PM
Link to thread to share in co-teaching. (http://www.mysticwicks.com/showthread.php?p=1327217#post1327217)