Have you any ideas for new classes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you any ideas for new classes?

What would you like to see in the Circle of Teaching? What would you like to learn about?
    Ivy Artemisia
    Twilight Spiral Coven [Site | Facebook]
    Hearth and Hedgerow [Site | Etsy Shop]

Originally posted by Ivy Artemisia View Post
    What would you like to see in the Circle of Teaching? What would you like to learn about?
    Wicca 101?
    Tarot
    Runes
    Crystals
    Herbs
    Kitchen Witchcraft
    Green Witchcraft
    Cottage Witchcraft
    Non-theistic witchcraft

Just some things I wouldn't mind learning about.

Comment

Mythology, covering Greek, Egyptian, Norse, etc.
      An overview of different types of Witchcraft. I'm a total n00b at this and I had no idea there was different types...I'm quite confused. lol
      I won't control or restrain things I do not understand
      Now I realize I'm stronger, better
      They gave to me now I give to you
      The means to burn the thoughts I had
      Now I realize I'm stronger, better, more
      ~Wherein Lies Continue by Slipknot

Comment

Originally posted by Steffy View Post
        Mythology, covering Greek, Egyptian, Norse, etc.
        An overview of different types of Witchcraft. I'm a total n00b at this and I had no idea there was different types...I'm quite confused. lol
        I like that too..I was going to mention "Norse Mythology" but got to lazy to come back.

Comment

Just so you know Sacredsin I will be doing my divination class once I am settled into my new place this month and in it I will be doing Runes and Tarot. If you want more on Runes ( Rune Magick and so on) I will see what I can do about reviving my Rune class possibly in the new year. Let me know what you are looking for exactly.

And Ivy we are only allowed to teach two classes at a time right ? Let me know please.

-------

As for what I would love to see

I would love a class on mythology I use to well versed in most cultures mythologies but I think I am due for a refresher :D

As for herbs I give up teaching that class but if someone else wanted to teach it I would love to take it, it is amazing how things differ from country to country where it concerns herbs I always learn something new even after 15 years of study
          Last edited by SilverClaw; September 3rd, 2009, 08:40 PM.
          SilverClawStudio on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Sacredsin View Post
            I like that too..I was going to mention "Norse Mythology" but got to lazy to come back.
            Mythology would be a lot of fun. I third this notion:hahugh:
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RavensEye View Post
              Just so you know Sacredsin I will be doing my divination class once I am settled into my new place this month and in it I will be doing Runes and Tarot. If you want more on Runes ( Rune Magick and so on) I will see what I can do about reviving my Rune class possibly in the new year. Let me know what you are looking for exactly.

And Ivy we are only allowed to teach two classes at a time right ? Let me know please.

-------

As for what I would love to see

I would love a class on mythology I use to well versed in most cultures mythologies but I think I am due for a refresher :D

As for herbs I give up teaching that class but if someone else wanted to teach it I would love to take it, it is amazing how things differ from country to country where it concerns herbs I always learn something new even after 15 years of study
              I would love to take your Divination class again. Hopefully now that I'm older and more disciplined I'll delve into much more than I had before.

Comment

Wicca 101?
                Non-theistic witchcraft

Just some things I wouldn't mind learning about.
                I'm teaching a beginning Wicca (101) course- its enrollable right now. I'm also reprising the Spellcrafting class- its taught from an unbiased perspective- no altars, ritual tools, focus on gods, etc. I don't know if that falls under your non-theistic witchcraft, but its enrollable now, too. The syllabi are in the announcement thread. Both will release content on Monday.
                Ivy Artemisia

Comment

I would love to take your Divination class again. Hopefully now that I'm older and more disciplined I'll delve into much more than I had before.
                  Awesome

Comment

Thanks for all of the ideas! Keep 'em coming!
                    Ivy Artemisia

Comment

I would love for someone to teach about Romuva or alike, 'not too well-known', Paths. For those who do not know it:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romuva_%28church%29

Be well,
                      Xiri

Comment

I'd like someone to talk about Pagan crafting. Maybe a different project per week, posting photos of our creations?

Also, short classes on each of the sabbats. I'm planning one for Samhain, but it might be nice to have someone do one on each sabbat.
                        Ivy Artemisia

Comment

we could do a class on visualization and meditation...that would be very helpful to me
                          Truth, Beauty, Freedom, and Love

Comment

I'd like someone to talk about Pagan crafting. Maybe a different project per week, posting photos of our creations?
                            Yep we had classes like that before I would love to see a new one :D

Comment

I like all of the suggestions so far and would also love to see a class on astral travel. :boing:
                              One of the most tragic things I know about human nature is that all of us tend to put off living. We are all dreaming of some magical rose garden over the horizon instead of enjoying the roses that are blooming outside our windows today. - Dale Carnegie

sigpic

There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full. - Henry A. Kissinger

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. - Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                              X