No announcement yet.

Take a Class with Me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, I didn't think anyone was doing classes anymore, I would so love to jump on board if it isn't too late. :boing:
    So need organization in my life.

Comment

It's unofficial but if you're interested PM me your email addy!

Comment

Hello!

I'm very interested in going through a few courses with a group or another person... I hope I'm not too late!

I'm looking into these:
        - Elemental Magic
        - Magical Herbs
        - Candle Magic
        - Tarot

Not necessarily in any order, just all areas in which I am very interested.
        Let me know what you all think!

xx

Comment

I'd actually be really interested in those as well. As far as I can tell the Elemental Magic class only has a single lesson :\ But the Candle Magic and Magical Herbs look to have a fair few. I'd like to do both, what would you like to start with? And would anyone in the group like to chime in on what they'd like out of the two? (it's been a bit quiet lately)

M!ka, PM me your email and I'll add you to the Study Group!

Comment

Hey aynfean, I think I'm leaning more towards candle magic to start with. What do you think?
            I'll PM you my email now!

I am very excited !

Comment

I'm game for Candle Magick.

Anyone else?

Comment

Hey aynfean, do you think we should wait about a week or so to give time for others who may be interested?

I'd love to start it on my 21st Birthday (25th October )

Let me know what you think xx

Comment

Heh we could use that as our start day sure What we do is give say a week or two to do the lesson, then post our assignments. The idea is that if we had trouble or what not we'd ask within the group.

Comment

Ooh Candle magic or herbs sounds fun as well. Whichever the majority would like, as I'd expect us to cover them both eventually.

Comment

Yeah, we should pay attention to how far the original class went before we start neh? ;P

Comment

Lol yeah. I double checked the candle magic class is definitely complete and the herbal class looks complete as well.

Comment

Sounds like we have ourselves a plan!!!

Comment

So exciting! I can't wait.

Comment

Have you guys started the candle magic class yet? I'd love to jump on board if you guys don't mind one more. Trying to get back into the swing of things. Once my coven disbanded, my practice went on the back burner in exchange for work and college.

-THE BLOG-

Lor's Dragon Eggs - Help Them Hatch :toofless:

Comment

Just started like two days ago. PM me your email and I can add you to the Google Study Group :D

Comment

Working...
                                X