No announcement yet.

Native American Spirituality Class?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No problem, but it wasn't just you, lol, I am getting volunteered me thinks.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiritcalf
      woah guys, wait up. I am starting to get PM's from people wanting ME to teach the class. I do not think I could do that. There is bound to be somone WAY more qualified than me, but I appreciate the support.
      How about working with others and have more than one teacher, teaching and learning from eachother and the class?

Together..it can be done...is that not the begining of N.A. teaching? Humkankind with humankind...making things happen?
      :boing:

Comment

You people have the right heart and spirit to teach/learn whatever you wish... as for a guidance..look to the white wolf, for he has served me well...
        Leonard will never be free
        Rumors of my demise are a bit premature... so far
        I'm sort of back!!!!

Comment

You have a point. I agree. If you all want me to teach I will, but with at least two other people working together with me. Phoenix FireStar Rising you still with me? I also request a third person who feels up to teaching. Together we can work out what exacly what we will focus on and then offer the class if there is still interest in it.

Comment

I will light a virtual ceremonial fire for you.... you see, I was where you are just awhile ago
            I'm sort of back!!!!

Comment

i would love the class, very interested in learning all i can about native american spirituality
              Someone needs a Spanking.. Oh, It's me!!!!

:hailmol:

Comment

Perhaps you would not mind sharing your story in a PM? (directed towards NightHawk)
                Last edited by Spiritcalf; October 18th, 2004, 01:31 PM.

Comment

I was taught..follow the beat of your own drummer...put several drums together and you have beautiful music.
                  :boing:

Comment

Shanti understands my heart also.... My story is one of teaching..I taught here.. a little class about Collective memory/ Tribal memory.. check it out if you wish.. I was the teacher who was taught
                    I'm sort of back!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nighthawk
                      Shanti understands my heart also.... My story is one of teaching..I taught here.. a little class about Collective memory/ Tribal memory.. check it out if you wish.. I was the teacher who was taught
                      Would you be willing to work with us in creating a class then? I would value your time and your wisdom.

Comment

Ahhh, oddly... Shanti asked me to help also.. I will try... it did take a bit out of me.. some of the students can turn wonky sometimes....
                        I'm sort of back!!!!

Comment

When I get home from school I will write up some stuff and share it.

Phoenix FireStar Rising
                          Unen zurhenees yoslov [Greeting you with a true heart]
                          Izbranniki Dukhov [Chosen By the Spirits]

Path: Native American/Shaman/Healer/Seer
                          Healer: 1st Degree Reiki certified
                          Divination: Beginner Tarot Reader
                          Specialize in: Herbs and Crystals
                          Hobbies: Writing, Basketweaving, Beading

Comment

I will NOT put up with bad or ignorant students. I am doing this out of love and the need to learn and to teach, if your going to be in our class your going to behave and turn in your work on time.

Man...I am not even out of college yet to be a teacher and I already sound like one. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Nighthawk
                              Ahhh, oddly... Shanti asked me to help also.. I will try... it did take a bit out of me.. some of the students can turn wonky sometimes....

hehe thats me Im the wonky one!!!
                              Someone needs a Spanking.. Oh, It's me!!!!

:hailmol:

Comment

I'd like to join this class
                                Magick is number 1, so nyah!-Starfire

my belongs to my chihuahua!

Comment

Working...
                                X