Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spiritcalf
    replied
    Perhaps you would not mind sharing your story in a PM? (directed towards NightHawk)
    Last edited by Spiritcalf; October 18th, 2004, 02:31 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Acid Halo
    replied
    i would love the class, very interested in learning all i can about native american spirituality

Leave a comment:

• Nighthawk
    replied
    I will light a virtual ceremonial fire for you.... you see, I was where you are just awhile ago

Leave a comment:

• Spiritcalf
    replied
    You have a point. I agree. If you all want me to teach I will, but with at least two other people working together with me. Phoenix FireStar Rising you still with me? I also request a third person who feels up to teaching. Together we can work out what exacly what we will focus on and then offer the class if there is still interest in it.

Leave a comment:

• Nighthawk
    replied
    You people have the right heart and spirit to teach/learn whatever you wish... as for a guidance..look to the white wolf, for he has served me well...

Leave a comment:

• Shanti
    replied
    Originally posted by Spiritcalf
    woah guys, wait up. I am starting to get PM's from people wanting ME to teach the class. I do not think I could do that. There is bound to be somone WAY more qualified than me, but I appreciate the support.
    How about working with others and have more than one teacher, teaching and learning from eachother and the class?

Together..it can be done...is that not the begining of N.A. teaching? Humkankind with humankind...making things happen?

Leave a comment:

• Spiritcalf
    replied
    No problem, but it wasn't just you, lol, I am getting volunteered me thinks.

Leave a comment:

• Writer_Waif
    replied
    woah guys, wait up. I am starting to get PM's from people wanting ME to teach the class. I do not think I could do that. There is bound to be somone WAY more qualified than me, but I appreciate the support.
    I'll wait and see what happens. Sorry for any assumptions.

Leave a comment:

• Spiritcalf
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Wolfscout1
    replied
    I am by no means a likely teacher; but i do consider myself knowledgeable and while not NAI, i do follow Black Elk's Rainbow Tribe Philosophy and my shamanic path is based upon this.
    I would offer aid in such a course but it'd be my first time doing so.

Leave a comment:

• Writer_Waif
    replied
    We could, but I do not think it would have the same affect. I could teach the class through information in books that I have but it is just knowledge from a book, not my personal knowledge. Maybe just a class on Native American Culture instead becuase religion would be a part of that, but not all of it.
    I have several books as well as personal experiences. I would be willing to help with that if you wanted.

Leave a comment:

• Spiritcalf
    replied
    We could, but I do not think it would have the same affect. I could teach the class through information in books that I have but it is just knowledge from a book, not my personal knowledge. Maybe just a class on Native American Culture instead becuase religion would be a part of that, but not all of it.

Leave a comment:

• Writer_Waif
    replied
    Well the interest is most definitely here, someone has to teach it. lol.

Would be a nice class to have but .... without a teacher?

How about just a discussion group?
    Share what we 'know' or 'think we know' and weed out the falicies?

Just a thought.

Phoenix FireStar Rising

Leave a comment:

• Spiritcalf
    replied
    Well the interest is most definitely here, someone has to teach it. lol.

Leave a comment:

• Writer_Waif
    replied
    I have been taught by a Mohawk Elder (fire keeper) as well as a Cherokee Elder so would offer advice but don't feel qualified to teach this sort of class.

Phoenix FireStar Rising

Leave a comment:

Working...
X