• Time
  • Show
Clear All

*tackleglomp*
    Site Adminstrator, (Yes, really!)
    Official Site Vixen, 100% Grade A Evil,
    Cerebral Goddess and Jelly Donut!
    subscribe to mw

Disciple #42 of Jodarius, the Random God of Thwaking.

"Even people who think they are dragons think you are crazy. How does that make you feel?"

Comment

Thank you for keeping this site alive. I've said this before -- and will say it publically if you ever want to close down MW, please don't. I will even purchase it from you and promise to keep it running in functioning order. I lurk this site so often. It helped me come out at a very young age and know my stance on my religious views. Please keep her alive. If you ever need any help with MW (no strings attached); I don't need a label or anything -- feel free to Private Message me.

Comment

Originally posted by mol View Post

You!
        How's that?
        Tsalagi Nvwoti Didahnvwesgi Ale Didahnesesgi
        (Cherokee medicine practitioner of left and right hand paths)
        anikutani.stfu-kthx.net - The Anikutani Tradition

Comment

I agree mol. Thanks for sticking around. I know that I've been ghosting for quiet a few years while life has been getting in the way of living, but this place is priceless to me. Especially when I was a baby witch and trying to learn.

You've done many lonely hearts a great service.

And GEBS, thanks for keeping the life support going

Valkie
          Valerie

thanks Faeawyn for the banner
          astrology forum guide

... don't say I didn't warn you.
          ------This is my adopted smilie, I found him passed out on the floor.

How can you say that a oak is more beautiful than an elm, or the mountians more beautiful than the ocean? Everything from the Goddess is beautiful in its own way, but not everyone is going to see the beauty. Don't spend your lives being the mountian that longs to be the ocean.

owner of Random Quote 1419

Comment

This place has always been a safe haven to a large degree. yea, there have been trolls and people who were less than nice to me, but I think that is the way it works. If you have an opinion, someone will love you for it and someone will dislike you for it as well. Keep on, mol
            Last edited by Nighthawk; November 22nd, 2019, 03:39 PM.
            Leonard will never be free
            Rumors of my demise are a bit premature... so far
            I'm sort of back!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X