• Time
  • Show
Clear All

*tackleglomp*
    Site Adminstrator, (Yes, really!)
    Official Site Vixen, 100% Grade A Evil,
    Cerebral Goddess and Jelly Donut!
    subscribe to mw

Disciple #42 of Jodarius, the Random God of Thwaking.

"Even people who think they are dragons think you are crazy. How does that make you feel?"

Comment

Thank you for keeping this site alive. I've said this before -- and will say it publically if you ever want to close down MW, please don't. I will even purchase it from you and promise to keep it running in functioning order. I lurk this site so often. It helped me come out at a very young age and know my stance on my religious views. Please keep her alive. If you ever need any help with MW (no strings attached); I don't need a label or anything -- feel free to Private Message me.

Comment

Originally posted by mol View Post

You!
        How's that?
        Tsalagi Nvwoti Didahnvwesgi Ale Didahnesesgi
        (Cherokee medicine practitioner of left and right hand paths)
        anikutani.stfu-kthx.net - The Anikutani Tradition

Comment

I agree mol. Thanks for sticking around. I know that I've been ghosting for quiet a few years while life has been getting in the way of living, but this place is priceless to me. Especially when I was a baby witch and trying to learn.

You've done many lonely hearts a great service.

And GEBS, thanks for keeping the life support going

Valkie
          Valerie

thanks Faeawyn for the banner
          astrology forum guide

... don't say I didn't warn you.
          ------This is my adopted smilie, I found him passed out on the floor.

How can you say that a oak is more beautiful than an elm, or the mountians more beautiful than the ocean? Everything from the Goddess is beautiful in its own way, but not everyone is going to see the beauty. Don't spend your lives being the mountian that longs to be the ocean.

owner of Random Quote 1419

Comment

This place has always been a safe haven to a large degree. yea, there have been trolls and people who were less than nice to me, but I think that is the way it works. If you have an opinion, someone will love you for it and someone will dislike you for it as well. Keep on, mol
            Last edited by Nighthawk; November 22nd, 2019, 03:39 PM.
            Leonard will never be free
            Rumors of my demise are a bit premature... so far
            I'm sort of back!!!!

Comment

Another prodigal daughter, returning to the fold. I absolutely loved this place when I found it 13 or so years ago. Then with limited time and then focusing on one type of occultism, I drifted to forums more specific to that (ceremonial and celestial magic & ritual) and didnt have more time for here. Then a few years ago a whole bunch of bad life garbage dumped on me at once, almost destroyed me, and I'm finally back strong & stable enough to try to piece a spiritual and occult practice back together again.

And I missed it here enough that I thought of it last weekend and miraculously remembered my old log in info. Please, please, please, can we get it back active again? It feels like quite a few of us are auspiciously coming back together now? As in something is possibly guiding us to this....?

There are some people who live in a dream world, and there are some who face reality;
              and then there are those who turn one into the other. ~ Douglas Everett

"We gaze up at the same stars, the sky covers us all, the same universe encompasses us. What does it matter what practical system we adopt in our search for the truth? Not by one avenue alone can we arrive at so tremendous a secret."
              Symmachus
              384 C.E.

"We must question the story logic of having an all-knowing all-powerful God, who creates faulty humans, and then blames them for his own mistakes."
              ~ Gene Roddenberry

"Finish each day and be done with it.
              You have done what you could;
              some blunders and absurdities have crept in;
              forget them as soon as you can.
              Tomorrow is a new day;
              you shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit
              to be encumbered with your old nonsense."
              Ralph Waldo Emerson

Avatar artwork by Jonathon Earl Bowser - www.JonathonArt.com

Comment

Oh heyyyy, I just remembered that this place exists. It's changed so much so many times...I hardly know where to start. I guess I'll start with hi! Now perhaps I should edit my profile. I think it's a decade or so out of date. :D
                "Warriorship is a profession of courage, a calling to valor - not just on the battlefield, but in all of life’s conflicts."
                "If there is any hope for the future, it surely must rest upon the ability to stare unflinchingly into the heart of darkness."
                "The gentleman desires to be halting in speech but quick in action."
                "Do right, fear no man."
                "Men whose acts are at variance with their words command no respect, and what they say has but little weight."
                "Lying is done with words and also with silence."
                "If you stand straight, do not fear a crooked shadow."
                "A man does not extricate himself from difficulty at the expense of his associates."
                "If the enemy leaves a door open, you must rush in."
                "I have a high art, I hurt with cruelty those who would damage me."
                "If he is willing to kill, then he must be prepared to die. It is only right."
                >>>Yah ta hey! Hoka hey!<<<

Comment

Welcome back to those I missed. Come on up to the porch. We've got hot chocolate if you're cold or tea. If you need something to cool you off we have lemonade. I love that we all wander back here again. Let's get to posting!
                  It's been minutes, it's been days. It's been all that I remember. <3

Comment

hello, I actually just found this site and was hoping to find a good comunitty to learn about the different facets of paganism. Especially the pre-germanic branch, since i'm curious about my own heritage and how it was before compared to today. I am also trying to set up a stang/staff, wand, and/or walking stick workshop for me and my local Magick practitioners and the like. I was hoping to get advice as far as supplies
                    Last edited by Aimi4luna; January 31st, 2020, 06:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Aimi4luna View Post
                      hello, I actually just found this site and was hoping to find a good comunitty to learn about the different facets of paganism. Especially the pre-germanic branch, since i'm curious about my own heritage and how it was before compared to today. I am also trying to set up a stang/staff, wand, and/or walking stick workshop for me and my local Magick practitioners and the like. I was hoping to get advice as far as supplies
                      We have forums that are targeted for all the questions you have. Please scroll down and explore all our threads. As noted, we've been around for nearly 20 years and we keep lots of information on this site. Welcome to the front porch. I hope you enjoy your time here. New threads/questions are always welcome. Thanks for being here.
                      It's been minutes, it's been days. It's been all that I remember. <3

Comment

Working...
                      X