HI Everyone !!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HI Everyone !!!

I'm back again and can't wait to see and chat with everyone. Just letting you all know that i'm also Dragon's Song as well. I had to create a new account because i couldn't remember my log in details.

Banners by VroomBroom And my avatar too !!:yourock: Thank You !! VB I love them !!
    Just love my elf man
    Kyra's rebilious cuz ( Watch out kin you never know what will happen when I'm about )

Hello Iā€™m new. I check here daily and not much posting but was hoping to connect with people. šŸ™‚

Comment

Hi ... I understand that ... This site is a lot more quiet than when i first found in back in 2003 ( i think ) ... I came on to see about reconnecting with old MW friends and meet new ones

Comment

I'm also Dragon's Song

Banners by VroomBroom And my avatar too !!:yourock: Thank You !! VB I love them !!
        Just love my elf man
        Kyra's rebilious cuz ( Watch out kin you never know what will happen when I'm about )

Comment

Hi, hi! Welcome back.
          Another beautiful day in the state of denial.

Comment

Thanks Dreamalittle

Just love my elf man

Comment

Welcome home!
              mol

sitegod/system_Administrator/founder/member/engineer/enigma

Comment

Hi Dragon! I think there are a few that are starting to wander back, me being one too.

Valerie

thanks Faeawyn for the banner
                astrology forum guide

... don't say I didn't warn you.
                ------This is my adopted smilie, I found him passed out on the floor.

How can you say that a oak is more beautiful than an elm, or the mountians more beautiful than the ocean? Everything from the Goddess is beautiful in its own way, but not everyone is going to see the beauty. Don't spend your lives being the mountian that longs to be the ocean.

owner of Random Quote 1419

Comment

Thanks Mol ... and Welcome back to you as well Valkie !!! Smiles

Just love my elf man

Comment

Ohh ... and Friends this is Dragonspirit 69 as well ...

Comment

Working...
                    X