No announcement yet.

Whats everyone reading now and/or read lately

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not really reading Pagan related titles. I've received a few new cookbooks and I've been reading through those and also doing a re-read of Lord of the Rings for an on line book club.
    It's been minutes, it's been days. It's been all that I remember. <3

Comment

• My copy of Elements of Ritual: Air, Fire, Water & Earth in the Wiccan Circle by Deborah Lipp finally turned up. Apparently the neighbours got it in their mailbox and I guess they didn't notice. Indigo has already shipped another copy to their closest store for me, I guess that'll be going on the shelf for someone else instead.
      My Online Journal

Comment

• I recently read "Blessed" by Maggie Blackbird (M/M romance). She's damn good!

I'm currently reading "Closer" by K.L. Slater, my favorite author of psychological thrillers. She has such a way of delivering a brilliant twist at the end that makes you wonder what just happened. I love it. :boing:
        "The road to hell is paved with adverbs." - Stephen King.

"If a book has my name on it, I wrote it. Every word of it." ~Nora Roberts.

Comment

• Just finished Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. Plan on starting Half-Blood Prince after the holidays.

Yes, I know I'm a bit late on reading the series (have seen the movies though)
          Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans -John Lennon
          Good men don't need rules. Today is not the day to find out why I have so many. -The Doctor

Comment

• I started: Claws of the Cat (Shinobi Mystery #1) - Susan Spann
            Set in 1564 Japan with a Shinobi (Ninja) named Hiro and a Jesuit Portuguese priest named Father Mateo.
            They solve mysteries together.

Comment

• What AM I reading right now? Hold on a sec, I'm blowing through about a book every 2 days.... A Throne For Sisters by Morgan Rice.
              Valerie

thanks Faeawyn for the banner
              astrology forum guide

... don't say I didn't warn you.
              ------This is my adopted smilie, I found him passed out on the floor.

How can you say that a oak is more beautiful than an elm, or the mountians more beautiful than the ocean? Everything from the Goddess is beautiful in its own way, but not everyone is going to see the beauty. Don't spend your lives being the mountian that longs to be the ocean.

owner of Random Quote 1419

Comment

• I'm reading "After Alice" by Gregory Maguire

Comment

• Going Postal by Terry Pratchett
                  MYSTIC WICKS Needs your help!Please donate or subscribe!

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons,for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

• The inventionof Murder: How the Victorians Revelled in Death and Detection and Created Modern Crime - Judith Flanders

Comment

Working...
                    X