No announcement yet.

Killing Characters "Support Group"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• she is only a child. Things like that happening to children I find the hardest to deal with. Adults can usually take care of themselves, but children can't. I think that might be why ti hurts so much. I should know, there's some things about Nine Lives I don't want to write about either. Poor kids.

Argent

Comment

• *huggleses*
      Yeah. And for Kitosime, to have her still be who she is... as wonderful as she is... *sniffs* And her age definitely factors into it, too; it's horrid in any case but for a six year old girl to go through it .... numerous times... it's so hard to understand how she still manages to stay sane. But from the moment she walked into my mind, she's been as she is now: kind, gentle, able to see light when others only see darkness, able to see beyond her years.
      Gods I lover her. *sighs*

Shadow

Comment

• An old soul, aye? She is a wonderful character.

Argent

Comment

• Yours are wonderful as well!
          Oh btw poke me tomorrow morning and ask me if I've written; I have no homework but then I'm addicted to KOTOR and I really need to write and.... yeah. I needs pokles! O.O
          *busts out laughing*

Shadow

Comment

• Well, you know how good I am at poking!

Actually, I'm going out tonight, so I may not be home til around midnight. But, I'll be around after that, alright? I can poke you then.

Argent

Comment

• Sounds good! Have a fun time okies? And be safe--no drinking and driving, got that?

Shadow

Comment

• Good thing I don't drive hey? Nah, we had fun, twas all good. :D

Argent

Comment

• Ah yesh, that is a good thing then! And now that I know it was an orchestra concert I'm laughing meh @$$ off cause the idea of getting drunk at an orchestra concert is just freaking hilarous. LOL

Shadow
                  PS. You gonna poke me to write yet?

Comment

• Oh, well, mum and dad did have a gin and tonic before the concert.

Argent

Comment

• Ah, well, still. Heheheheheheh.
                      *grumbles* So now I've got lots of ideas just no... motivation. Damn. *pouts*
                      See if you bribed me with chocolate then maybe...oh wait we've got a bowl in the kitchen, I don't have to do any work for that. Hmmm. Wanna poke me again? *hugs*

Shadow

Comment

Working...
                      X