Wiggie?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wiggie?

Our very own Wiggie has gotten published! I don't know if she is interested in a forum here, as her books aren't pagan specific, but I will ask. Has anyone here read her books yet?
    Site Adminstrator, (Yes, really!)
    Official Site Vixen, 100% Grade A Evil,
    Cerebral Goddess and Jelly Donut!
    subscribe to mw

Disciple #42 of Jodarius, the Random God of Thwaking.

"Even people who think they are dragons think you are crazy. How does that make you feel?"

Me! Me! I have!

Well, okay, I read the first one. I own the second one, but am clearing my backlog of library books before I read it. They're every bit as wonderful as I expected them to be--strong heroine! Great world-building! Funny moments here and there. I would definitely recommend them...plus, it's just so cool to be able to buy your friend's books!
    The possibilities are endless.

Comment

Ooooh, I have not, but would definitely be interested! Where can I find them?

Comment

I didn't know she was published... Congrats Wiggie! :boing:

Yeah, where can we get them? I'd love to see work by other MWers... Sometimes just reading helps with the writing, you know?
        "The road to hell is paved with adverbs." - Stephen King.

"If a book has my name on it, I wrote it. Every word of it." ~Nora Roberts.

Comment

http://www.kbwagers.com that has links to places to buy her books and her author page on facebook.
          Site Adminstrator, (Yes, really!)
          Official Site Vixen, 100% Grade A Evil,
          Cerebral Goddess and Jelly Donut!
          subscribe to mw

Disciple #42 of Jodarius, the Random God of Thwaking.

"Even people who think they are dragons think you are crazy. How does that make you feel?"

Comment

I have read them - her second book was just released a couple weeks ago.

SUPER AWESOME BOOKS. You will read them in one sitting - I wouldn't call them "space operas" myself (I think space opera is like.. main/sole setting is on a space ship), though some of the reviews consider them as such. It's more like a female main character returns home after being gone for a long time, to find herself mired in political and familial turmoil, which just happens to be in space, because the various actual settings are on a number of different planets. There's awesome fight scenes, great humor, and lots of interpersonal relationships without the insanity of digressing solely into being about a romance/sexual encounter.
            "I met a girl who sang the blues
            and I asked her for some happy news
            She just smiled and turned away.."

Comment

Thanks for the link, Kaylara! Definitely will be making an effort to check these out!

Comment

Yes, thank you Kaylara! :D
                "The road to hell is paved with adverbs." - Stephen King.

"If a book has my name on it, I wrote it. Every word of it." ~Nora Roberts.

Comment

Working...
                X