No announcement yet.

Grimoire For A Green Witch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love this book! I haven't regretted buying it at full price once and i reference it constantly. it has lots of wonderful correspondences and several of her personal rituals and spells as a guideline, though she stresses the importance of creating and enhancing your own- which she makes easier with her correspondences. you might already have it's info covered in other books, but she makes a nice concise reference so you son't have to do too much searching. i haven't even begun to use the herbal remedies and teas etc. in the back either.
    ** analafae **

~blessed be to the world,
    may we all find the ocean that our rivers are
    destined to~

Comment

This book is my Bible, man.

Comment

I know this is an old thread but anyways :hairred:

I really like this book. There are some things that I'll never use in it but there is plenty that I will. I'm not a fan of her other Green Witchcraft books because they are too Wiccan for my tastes, but the Grimoire is very helpful.

Comment

So I was poking around today and wanted to breath new life into this thread. I use Grimoire for a Green Witch as a reference and a jumping off place for writing rituals and I like it a great deal. What do other people think about this book?

I also got the chance to see Ms Moura's shop in Sanford Florida some years ago and would go again when the opportunity presents itself.

Comment

It was actually the first book I ever bough on witchcraft so it will always have a special place in my library. I like that is an easy reference book to use, is laid out well and contains lots of info. It may sound silly, but I love the pagan versions of traditional holiday carols.
            Libris

"Kindness is more important than wisdom, and the recognition of this is the beginning of wisdom." ~Theodore Rubin

Comment

This is the only book I have of hers. I like it as a starting point, as others have said, and seeing the layout and structures of spells and rituals are super useful for me. I use it as a reference, and I like that it's "no nonsense". It gives me inspiration, ideas, and the ability to adapt ideas as necessary.
              Even when your hope is gone, move along just to make it through the night.
              my blog

Accepting Tarot Requests

Comment

Working...
              X