Green Witchcraft II: Balancing the Light and Darkness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green Witchcraft II: Balancing the Light and Darkness

Well, there's already a thread for the first book in this series, so I figured I'd start a thread for the second one since I just bought it yesterday. As I don't haveit with me now (I'm on a terminal at school) I don't feel like I can make any good posts about the content, since I don't have it here to look at, but when I get home I plan on replying to this with some commentary.
    "There's no such thing as a soul. It's just something they made up to scare kids, like the boogeyman or Michael Jackson."-Bart Simpson
    <a href='http://ebtks.blogspot.com'>EBTKS: All Things Considered for the internet generation</a>

ooh i love that book! i especially like the merging energies with a tree meditation, and i really want to get around to doing the quest for a companion spell. good choice on the book by the way. i only have the 2nd one but I'll probably be buying the whole series (when I get enough cash, that is. im kinda broke right now)
    This life is more than just a read-through - Can't Stop, Red Hot Chilli Peppers
    Big thankies to Lilith for the banner

Comment

Green Witchcraft II discussion

For those who are interested, [email protected] is a group that is currently going over this book chapter by chapter.

Brightest Blessings,
      Ann

Comment

Working...
      X