Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which A. Moura book do you like the most?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which A. Moura book do you like the most?

Which A. Moura book do you like the most?
    Please post Why or why not too!
    Green Witchcraft: Folk Magic, Fairy Lore, & Herb Craft
    24.24%
    Green Witchcraft II: Balancing Light & Shadow
    10.61%
    Green Witchcraft III: The Manual
    0.00%
    Green Magic: The Sacred Connection to Nature
    10.61%
    Grimoire for the Green Witch: A Complete Book of Shadows
    16.67%
    Tarot for the Green Witch
    4.55%
    Witchcraft: An Alternative Path
    0.00%
    Origins of Modern Witchcraft: The Evolution of a World Religion
    7.58%
    I dislike them all
    3.03%
    I haven't read any of them
    22.73%

I really love the whole Green Witchcraft series. But, I picked book #2 because it is my favorite of the three.
    mol

sitegod/system_Administrator/founder/member/engineer/enigma

Comment

For me I'd have to say it's a toss up between or Grimoire and Green witchcraft I.... But I think I'll have to go with Green Witchcraft I, only because it was the first book I read about paganism. and witchcraft.. So it holds a special place in my heart..

"You fail to recognize that it matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be." ~Albus Dumbledore

Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself. ~Harvey Fierstein

God made so many different kinds of people. Why would he allow only one way to serve him? ~Martin Buber

Comment

Green Magic for me I really enjoyed that one

Never read the other green witchcraft ones

*~Thanks Faeawyn for my wonderful banners~*

Comment

I've only read Green Magic. I really enjoyed it and plan on getting the green witchcraft series.
          It's Not the Night, but the Twilight that I Love

ékam sلd vيprā bahudhā vadanti

¤´¨)
          ¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
          (¸.·´ (¸.·`¤.SylverStar'...¤

Comment

Green Witchcraft I was my first, and the book that cemented me on this path. I haven't read the rest in the series because of all the other books I'm reading, but I mean to.

Origin of Modern Witchcraft: Evolution of a World Religion, was the pivotal book in my life. I would have to say that one influenced me more than any other, and satisfied my craving for history, which I love, and which she a BA and an MA in. :bigblue:
            Last edited by Desdemona; May 18th, 2004, 12:44 PM.
            "Life is a tale told by an idiot -- full of sound and fury, signifying nothing." -- Macbeth, Act V Scene V. William Shakespeare (1564 - 1616)

Comment

Originally posted by Desdemona
              Green Witchcraft I was my first, and the book that cemented me on this path. I haven't read the rest in the series because of all the other books I'm reading, but I mean to.

Origin of Modern Witchcraft: Evolution of a World Religion, was the pivotal book in my life. I would have to say that one influenced me more than any other, and satisfied my craving for history, which I love, and which she a BA and an MA in. :bigblue:
              Always nice for an author to know what she is talkin about, eh?
              mol

sitegod/system_Administrator/founder/member/engineer/enigma

Comment

I voted for Green Witchcraft I, but I also really liked Green Witchcraft III, and am trying to do the exercises out of them (I haven't gotten the II yet) and Green Magic wasnice as well. I also have Grimoire for the Green Witch is a good resource book.
                I enjoyed all of them!
                with peace, blueiris
                Thank youyou Menolly and WynnJera for the banners!

I wish: I want to stay here
                I wish: this be enough
                I wish: I only love you
                I wish: simplicity
                - Bjork - -my blog-

Comment

Origens was the only one I don't like...I disagree somewhat with the conclusions...there was a whole thread on it at one time...maybe I'll go dig it up...

Comment

I have the whole Green Witchcraft series, Green Magic and also the Grimoire. I've only read the first one of the series so far but I really like it!!

Comment

MM~
                      I voted Green Witchcraft II only because that's the only book of Ann Moura's I've read. I liked it, it was different, earthy and there was substance to it. I found the Rituals interesting and the various discussions on the Dark aspects of God and Goddess and the Elementals personally relevant. However the other books aren't high on my reading priorities.

Namaste, Gede...
                      The soul is a veiled light. When neglected, it flickers and dies out, but when it is fed with the holy oil of love, it shines forth like an immortal lamp.

Comment

This is the only one I have as of yet, (Green Witchcraft: Folk Magic, Fairy Lore, & Herb Craft), but I am planning on getting book II and III as well :hehehehe:

I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where.
                        I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride;
                        so I love you because I know no other way
                        than this:
                        so close that your hand on my chest is my hand,
                        so close that your eyes close as I fall asleep.

Pablo Neruda

Disclaimer: If you're looking for a debate, please look elsewhere. I'm not judging anyone personally, I'm simply stating my opinion. Some people seem to enjoy conflict...I don't. Please save your arguements for someone who does.

Comment

i've actually just ordered Green Witchcraft: Folk Magic, Fairy Lore, & Herb Craft should be arriving in the post soon! :D

Comment

I only have the Grimoire, but I love it!!

"rivers
                            like oceans
                            oceans
                            like answers
                            questions in cloud forms
                            raindrops
                            in stanzas"
                            ~ Saul Williams

Warning: I'm a Gemini a.k.a. Entanglement of Paradoxes :deviltail

"Be humble, for you are made of dung. Be noble, for you are made of stars."
                            - A Serbian Proverb
                            Don't compromise yourself. You are all you've got. - Janis Joplin

Knowledge Is Knowing That A Tomato Is A Fruit, Wisdom Is Not Putting It In A Fruit Salad

Comment

I voted for #2. I like it because ... it balances light and shadow. Or something.

It's 5am. T-T
                              "The whole idea of compassion is based on a keen awareness of the interdependence of all these living beings, which are all part of one another, and all involved in one another."

"A life is either all spiritual or not spiritual at all. No man can serve two masters. Your life is shaped by the end you live for. You are made in the image of what you desire."

Thomas Merton, Trappist Monk

Comment

Working...
                              X