Aoumiel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aoumiel

this caught my eye when i looked up miss moura's books on amazon... the books are credited as 'aoumiel, ann moura'. i am very into angelic names and angels, and this sounds a lot to me like one.

is this a pen name?

She *kind of* touches this in the beginning of the first book in the Green series... I think this is her personal name that she uses when working spells? Or she has one that is just between her and the god/desses and this is one she uses with people too... I think...
    O, mickle is the powerful grace that lies / In herbs, plants, stones, and their true qualities:
    For nought so vile that on the earth doth live / But to the earth some special good doth give.
    - The Friar, Romeo and Juliet

Comment

Originally posted by seastone81
      She *kind of* touches this in the beginning of the first book in the Green series... I think this is her personal name that she uses when working spells? Or she has one that is just between her and the god/desses and this is one she uses with people too... I think...
      ooh, okay, thanks a bunch!

i'm sorry for my ignorance, i haven't read any of her books yet. just ordered the first of the green series in the post though
      :hahugh:

Comment

Hi Viviene,

Aoumiel is my Craft Name--one that I can use among those of like mind or open Circle. The Secret Name is one used in spell crafting and private ritual, so that is the one between me and the Divine.

The name is dervied from several sources and has a numerology that is appropriate for me. It basically translates as "The God and The Goddess Are The Divine One".

Brightest Blessings,
        Ann

Comment

Originally posted by AMoura
          Hi Viviene,

Aoumiel is my Craft Name--one that I can use among those of like mind or open Circle. The Secret Name is one used in spell crafting and private ritual, so that is the one between me and the Divine.

The name is dervied from several sources and has a numerology that is appropriate for me. It basically translates as "The God and The Goddess Are The Divine One".

Brightest Blessings,
          Ann
          I love your name too.It sounds angelic indeed.
          The numerology method you mentioned is very interesting.I have a book my Buckland and it has inside a way to find if your craft name matches your real names and mine does!Bith have 3 as a number.

~Anna

Oh, the summer time is coming,
          And the trees are blooming,
          And the wild mountain thyme
          Grows around the blooming heather.

Comment

Working...
          X