Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are you??

OK Ann,

Where the heck are you? We need to get your forum moving a little!

I'm quite sure I'm not alone when I tell ya that we're missing the heck out of you here!

What's been going on lately?

I heard something about a group of witches flying at FPG And that you were one of them! Rumor has it that you never even lost your hat!

How did that picture turn out? Inquiring minds would like to know!

Z
    For those who believe there is no need for miracles, for those who doubt no miracle is ever enough.

I was wondering where she is too!I've never seen her online and I would love to ask her so much things!
    And btw why does her forum doesn't have any other threads...What happened to them?

~Anna

Oh, the summer time is coming,
    And the trees are blooming,
    And the wild mountain thyme
    Grows around the blooming heather.

Comment

Originally posted by -Sky-
      I was wondering where she is too!I've never seen her online and I would love to ask her so much things!
      And btw why does her forum doesn't have any other threads...What happened to them?

~Anna
      Well. let me see what I can do about getting her to at least pay us a visit! I sent her an email but I don't know what her schedule is these days. She may be traveling cuz I haven't heard back from her yet.

Maybe if we get together and send up a magical green witch symbol she'll show up! You know ... like the sign they put up in the sky when they want batman to show up!?

CALLING THE GREEN WITCH! WE'RE MISSING YOU HERE!!
      Think that'll do it?
      As for the rest of the threads in her forum, I don't know they popped up for me. Just click on "Ann Moura" on the left side in the authors circle and they open right up. Maybe it was a computer glitch. Damn computers! Can't live with 'um and ya can't shoot 'um. Well actually maybe ya can! LOL
      For those who believe there is no need for miracles, for those who doubt no miracle is ever enough.

Comment

I've noticed her AWOL as well. Does anyone have a way of contacting her?

Peace

Draconis Arcanus
        Dragon Mage

"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons,

for you are crunchy and good with ketchup."

Comment

Originally posted by DraconisArcanus
          I've noticed her AWOL as well. Does anyone have a way of contacting her?

Peace
          Yes, I just saw her last weekend and sent her an email when I got home. I'll try again.

Comment

I'm back!

Hi All,

Gosh, and I thought nobody cared LOL!

I've been traveling, doing events including Heartland in Kansas and PSG in Ohio, conducting class every month for A Year And A Day: A Course in Green Witchcraft, and both writing and participating in the public Sabbat rituals for Church of The Old Path (CTOP) with the Ladies' Tea Circle (and Men's Auxiliary) . Now that we've done the 8 Sabbats, we are looking at getting these on DVD for people to use as a reference. A friend does the meditations and songs, I do the ritual, so it would be a joint project with proceeds going to CTOP.

Had 3 of the 4 hurricanes blow through here between August and September--lots of rue water and 'knife in the ground' activity around the borders of the yard, LOL--the neighbors must have found that all a bit odd! We did pretty well considering many houses around us lost roofs, got the interiors destroyed, lost trees and fences, and lost pool enclosures (keeps bugs out and acts like an enormous screened patio and swimming pool area--very typical of Florida). Made some temporary repairs to the shingles that got blown away, but the fence stayed put, and all the rest went well. All of our trees survived, and now we are on the list for a new roof (needed one anyway).

For those who are interested--my website, http://www.annmourasgarden.com now has amber & jet necklaces I made, as well as some ritual dresses in the "Witchie-Crafties" section, and some nice crystals & other robes in the "Retail" section. There are new photos in the Tea Circle section--please be patient for the uploading.

Two of my books--Origins of Modern Witchcraft and Witchcraft: An Alternative Path--will be going out of print , so this is the last chance to get them as there are not a lot in stock at Llewellyn. I have some copies that I take when I vend at events, so if you want to place an order, you can see the discounted price & where to contact me in the "Potting Shed: My Witchie-Crafties and Retail" section of my website.

I am now embarking upon an ambitious bit of writing since I have been too busy this year to work fully on any one manuscript. I have several ms.'s in varying degrees of completion, so I am dedicating this next year to getting them completed :bouncysmi .

Florida Pagan Gathering was a hoot! Picture if you will, 4 authors (names withheld to protect the victims, LOL) sitting at a picnic table bench getting their picture taken when the person on the other side decides to get up!! It still makes me laugh! But the photo didn't get taken: "Everyone just disappeared," she said in a bewildered tone :vanish: . Yes, we all went feet up as the table flipped! I am attaching a photo from earlier in the day--me, Z, M.R. Sellers, and Dorothy Morrison. Note Dorothy's red hat--I have got one there just like it! Hope the attachment feature works.

Well, that's about all for now--I am signed back on and hope to drop in more often.

Brightest Blessings,
            Ann

Comment

Yer back!

How could you for one second thing that nobody cared? :goodgrief Silly Author!

Just speaking from my own personal experience ... we missed you tons around her!

:vanish: Disappearing witches! And a certain author, whose name I won't mention, didn't even lose her red hat. :hehehehe: The legs in the air would have been a great shot! Too bad we didn't have a video camera on that one! :hehehehe: Too funny.

Soooo glad you're back!

Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Brightest Blessings!

Z
              Last edited by Witchzee1; November 24th, 2004, 09:01 AM.

Comment

Welcome back Ann!!!
                Oh I am so excited to read your post,it's the first time I've read one of yours here.By the way I am Anna and I am from Greece.I love your books and you are one of my favourite authors:yourock:!I have your 3 Green Witchcraft books but since learning by yourself can be kinda difficult could I ask you a couple of questions sometime?
                It's so nice to hear that you are so involved with events and your site and with Mystic Wicks!And we certainly thank you for wanting to be more around here.
                Btw how are you planning to celebrate Yule?Any tips for a "green" Yule ritual?
                I am looking forward to talking more to you and getting to know you.
                Blessed Be,
                ~Anna:flowers:

Oh, the summer time is coming,
                And the trees are blooming,
                And the wild mountain thyme
                Grows around the blooming heather.

Comment

Yep, I'm back to chat

Wishing everyone a delightful and delicious Thanksgiving! I have been replying to other threads in the Ann Moura section, so pick a topic and browse.
                  Gotta run--holiday madness is upon us already!
                  Ann

Comment

Welcome AMoura,

Just wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed meeting you at witchfest 2003 in N.O. The witches ball was awsome, we both seemed to get a little tipsy and chatted about all kinds of things through the night there. Between me and the greenfaery group I was with, we got some awsome pictures. Hope you really enjoy it here. We also started our own witchfest in MS called The Gathering of Eclectic Views this year. It was a great success and hopefully within a few years we'll get a big enough crowd to have you do some book signing.

Until then Merry Met

YoUnGhAwK
                    The will is the link between the soul and the universe!

Comment

Just sent an Ann another email to get her back in here. She keeps forgetting about us I think.
                      mol

sitegod/system_Administrator/founder/member/engineer/enigma

Comment

You are too cruel, LOL!

I just wrapped up a 13 month Year And A Day course in Green Witchcraft, followed by an Initiation Ritual. Next month (April) I am launching a monthly Dark Moon Esbat at Avalon in Orlando, FL. Doing a Psychic Fair there tomorrow (Sat.).

Have been updating my website, adding items in my WitchieCrafties section, including a number of necklaces I have recently made, and in the retail sales section, including some figurines, wands, crystals, etc.

My youngest is graduating from college in May so I won't be able to get to Florida Pagan Gathering this Beltane, but I will be there for Samhain in November. Also going to Circle Sanctuary April 28-May1 for Beltane, then to PSG in June. September I will be going to Cymrae Con in Georgia at Dragon Hills. I am currently working on 7 manuscripts, plus a couple of tarot decks, and doing arts and crafts for my website and vending.

Hope to meet some folks from the MysticWicks community at some of these Pagan Gatherings over the year!!

Brightest Blessings,
                        Ann

Originally posted by mol
                        Just sent an Ann another email to get her back in here. She keeps forgetting about us I think.

Comment

WOW, your one hell of a busy lady! Any of these 7 manuscripts almost done? Can we have a little sneak preview? What's it about? I'm dying for your next new book!!!
                          Thanks Faeawyn for the great banner!

You can find me in the woods, amongst the sage, where magick is afoot.

Comment

Come back Ann, I want to tell you how much I love your Green Witch books :D
                            Yavanna Kementari

Comment

Ann! I am new to this site, I had no idea you were on it.. you are my hero!!! : I have many of your books, you are great!!!:boing:
                              Being powerful is like being a lady If you have to tell people you are, you aren't

Advanced Paganism, Meditation
                              and Books Forum Guide
                              and also a writer for MW Magazine

Serenity is not freedom from the storm..it is peace during the storm

:fpraise: many thanks to Patriciaj for great banner

Its your life..live it as you like

myspace.com/Mydnitejazmine

my covens site
                              http://groups.yahoo.com/group/archaic_silvermoon/

Comment

Working...
                              X