Where are you??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ack! Where Am I???

I have not been into this site for awhile, but I have not been abducted into Faerie (darn!). Just an update for those who may be interested--I will be in Troy, MI for ConVocation 2006 next week from Feb. 23 through 26. I will be doing a couple of workshops and participating in the opening and closing rituals along with Christopher Penczac. If anyone from Mystic Wicks is there, come over and say "hi"--I will be at Table 27 in the merchant room when not doing workshops.

Cymrae Con was cancelled last year, but is scheduled for this year in Dragon Hills--Sept 7 through 10 in Georgia.

By the way, anyone who wants to get in touch with me can reach me at my website http://www.annmourasgarden.com in case it takes me awhile to navigate around in here. There is just sooooo much going on in Mystic Wicks!!

Brightest Blessings,
    Ann

Comment

Originally posted by AMoura
      I have not been into this site for awhile, but I have not been abducted into Faerie (darn!). Just an update for those who may be interested--I will be in Troy, MI for ConVocation 2006 next week from Feb. 23 through 26. I will be doing a couple of workshops and participating in the opening and closing rituals along with Christopher Penczac. If anyone from Mystic Wicks is there, come over and say "hi"--I will be at Table 27 in the merchant room when not doing workshops.

Cymrae Con was cancelled last year, but is scheduled for this year in Dragon Hills--Sept 7 through 10 in Georgia.

By the way, anyone who wants to get in touch with me can reach me at my website http://www.annmourasgarden.com in case it takes me awhile to navigate around in here. There is just sooooo much going on in Mystic Wicks!!

Brightest Blessings,
      Ann
      Good to see you, Ann. =]
      mol

sitegod/system_Administrator/founder/member/engineer/enigma

Comment

Working...
      X