Interview with Bryon Morrigan by Zombie News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interview with Bryon Morrigan by Zombie News

Because you all need to read it. It's too cool.

http://www.zombiezonenews.com/archiv...ryon-morrigan/
    "The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common:
    instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views,
    which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that need altering."

BUMP! (Hey...it's not like there's much else going on on MW right now. LOL.)

Buy my latest book, ACHERON, as an exclusive audiobook from Audible.com now!
    (Or sign up for a 30-day trial of Audible.com, and get it for free!)

Comment

Originally posted by Twinkle View Post
      Because you all need to read it. It's too cool.

http://www.zombiezonenews.com/archiv...ryon-morrigan/
      Timmy must be history if you're shamelessly promoting someone else like a fangirl.

I don't know Bryon very well or anything, but I suppose it's an improvement.

Comment

Ah Erebos! Your hate....it pleases me.

In any event, Bryon is a member here and an interviewed author in the Mystic Wicks magazine. Of course the staff here would want to announce any interviews and appearances.

I know it must suck to just be the guy who has to run around personally attacking people who have actually done something with their lives, and those that are happy that others are doing well.

Embrace it though, Erebos. It's all you've got.
        "The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common:
        instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views,
        which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that need altering."

Comment

Working...
        X