No announcement yet.

Temple of Shamanic Witchcraft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm really excited for the final two books in the series to come out (okay, so I'm ridiculously impatient, but hey!). However, I'm curious, will the next two books also feature companion CD sets? I really love the ones that I have (all three sets, baby yeah!) and find them to be immensely helpful.

~ Ravenna

]

Comment

Originally posted by Ravenna Angellin
      I'm really excited for the final two books in the series to come out (okay, so I'm ridiculously impatient, but hey!). However, I'm curious, will the next two books also feature companion CD sets? I really love the ones that I have (all three sets, baby yeah!) and find them to be immensely helpful.

~ Ravenna
      From what I know, the remaining books will also have companion CDs.
      My law is love unto all beings..
      -The Charge of the Goddess

TryVegetarian.com

Comment

SWEET!!

~ Ravenna

]

Comment

Anubis should just be my spokesperson.

The Living Temple of Witchcraft's subtitle is Mystery, Ministry and the Magickal Life. It will have a focus on the element of spirit, on witchcraft as a mystery school and using the chakras and the twelve zodiac signs as the teaching themes. It will have practical advice on service to the community through living the magickal life.

There will be CDs for both Temple of High Witchcraft and The Living Temple of Witchcraft

They will mostly likely be followed by a Temple of Witchcraft Book of Shadows and a tarot deck.

Blessings,

Christopher
          Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering. I sense much fear in you. - Yoda

www.christopherpenczak.com

Comment

Originally posted by Christopherpenczak
            Anubis should just be my spokesperson.
            So true ^_^
            My law is love unto all beings..
            -The Charge of the Goddess

TryVegetarian.com

Comment

Thanks for the info, Anubis. Oooo, now I'm really excited for the final book! That makes perfect sense. I appreciate you taking the time to answer.
              Lezli

Comment

I bought this today, along with the other two. Of all the occult books in the New Age section... yours stood out for me. So I bought 'em!

Looking forward to reading them.
                "If being sane means thinking that there is something wrong with being different, I'd rather be completely freaking mental."
                -- unknown

"Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition
                of your life; define yourself."
                --unknown

Comment

I have enjoyed this book very much, so much information to process...

Comment

Wow.. I am slow. I didn't even SEE there were author forums on here! Hah.

Well, let me just say that I am reading this book on my Kindle (YAY) and I am LOVING it. I even purchased an mp3 shamanic drumbeats CD from Amazon and have been meditating while listening.

I have had dreams before starting all this (the same nights as a friend of mine) about traveling up and down a very large tree. And when I was meditating/trancing, I felt like I was falling down a tunnel. But it was an exciting, pleasant feeling. Not so scary. I look forward to trancing more often.
                    Currently: writing a manual/manifesto on a Pagan uprising

Comment

Working...
                    X