X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phyllis on Hurricane Katrina

Here's an open letter from Phyllis about the recent tragedy:

To friends and family:

The terrible tragedy that has befallen the magical city of New Orleans and the surrounding areas reminds us of just how fragile and precious life and its joys are. Like many, I have family in New Orleans and I felt the dangers into the center of my heart. I know that all of you are watching the images of loss and destruction with equal despair.

And, I'm sure, with determination to do something to help. I'm hoping to take time out from the ongoing tour to volunteer with Habitat for Humanity when the rebuilding begins. But in the meantime, I want, I need to do more.

I'm going to donate the profits from my sales of The Love Spell to the recovery efforts in New Orleans, specifically to the charities to which I've already made donations: Noah's-Wish, which rescues animals, Second Harvest, which provides food, and Habitat for Humanity.

And of course, I'll be honored to sign your copy - please include a note as to how you'd like the book inscribed and your address.

You can purchase a book directly from me at a signing around the country, or from my website, www.phylliscurott.com .

Please be patient as it will take some time to sign and send the books out, especially as I'm on the road so much.

It's a small thing, but it's something that I can do, it's something we can do. Whether you choose to support the relief effort in this way, or by any one of the many worthy alternatives, what matters most is that we do something to help. What each person does makes a difference, and that's urgently true right now.

blessings, and thanks,

Phyllis Curott
Working...
X