Second Book Comming Soon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Second Book Comming Soon

I just wanted to share the good news, a publisher is picking up my second book which at this point will be titled "Ullage"

Whoooo hoooooooooooo
    Mitakuye Oyasin

Oh, I didn't know you're an author. What sorts of things do you write?

And congrats on the second book! :D
    I'll put a spell on you;
    You'll fall asleep, and I'll put a spell on you.
    And when I wake you, I'll be the first thing you see,
    And you'll realize that you love me.
    Aqualung (Strange & Beautiful)

Comment

Poetry mostly, with a general ecological, witchy sensibility. Google around some (but not any of my best) stuff is up at various poetry magazine websites
      Mitakuye Oyasin

Comment

What is your first book called? I wanna read it!

"There are more things in heaven and earth...than are dreamt of in your philosophy" ~William Shakespeare, Hamlet

"Nothing in education is so astonishing as the amount of ignorance it accumulates in the form of inert facts."
        --Henry Brooks Adams 1838-1918--

Comment

Radikal,
          The first one is called "Considering Laetoli" and can be found at http://home.surewest.net/aphasiapress/index.html

What's it about.... ummmmmmmmmm.......

Grounding yourself in your family history, and place, and what.... entering the circle of life an death with your own stories....

I'm awefully pleased you are interested.
          Mitakuye Oyasin

Comment

OK, back on track, my 2nd publisher kinda lost it. His mom died who had run the publishing house, and I think he bit off more than he could chew, so i've now sold it to a 3rd publisher, and we are all "go" book 2 will be out through Bellowing Ark Press... all things are to be renegotiated, plus I've got another year' worth of poetry to add, so.... as yet untitled.. though I'm thinking now "Farewell to El Dorado"

thoughts?
            Last edited by Tanya; November 5th, 2007, 06:32 AM.
            Mitakuye Oyasin

Comment

Very cool. Congratulations! I will check out your first book also, sounds interesting!
              * Etsy Shop *

Comment

Publication date is now September or October! I'm thrilled.

the publisher is thrilled

still no title!
                Mitakuye Oyasin

Comment

WOOHOO congrats! YOu deserve it girl...I am off to order the first book!

Winter
                  And you don't like being huged with? Well, welcome to Discordia, dumbass. This is what happens when you try to lean on the weird. - Little Billy

Comment

Working...
                  X