No announcement yet.

My Creator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my Lord, you know i would give my life to save her life. please heal her.

Comment

since i havent posted in here in a while for all my avid readers and followers....

my Lord, you know my mind. continue doing what is destined to be, but make it easier on her. she needs more healing, she needs rest, she needs peace of mind, she needs safety, she needs happiness. bring to her all these things on swift wings.

ETA: and please make sure they are both safe.
      Last edited by Rudas Starblaze; May 13th, 2007, 04:01 AM.

Comment

my Lord..... send this messege out loud and clear.

the door will be opened.
        the light remains on.
        enter through when you find yourself.
        ill be waiting.
        no matter how long.xx

Comment

my Lord, please make sure theyre safe.

Comment

thank you my Lord!

Comment

my Lord, be with her mum, be with her, her daughter, her brother, and everyone else involved. give them all peace of mind and courage to cary on. let them know that she wants them to succeed in life. i know, i know, im horrible at these kind of things. just give them my love and support.

my Lord, also be with Malcolm. help him overcome all that stands in his way.

Comment

my Lord, i know ive said thanks several times for all youve done that i ask of pertaining to others. but i really cant say thanks enough. hell, "thanks" isnt even a good enough word. shes doing better than she ever has her entire life and is happier than shes ever been and has taken steps to overcome some of her fears which i am so very proud of her for. her daughter is happy and doing better than ever. her mum is makeing a good recovery. RD has been accepted to WIU to get her masters in psychology this fall and will be moving in september and is looking forward to her new life. my "friends" have left me alone. my family has kinda left me alone. ex1 and loser have been good to Z.

now i ask that you help me.....

Comment

well my Lord. you took her away. hug you.
                  Last edited by Xentor; July 28th, 2007, 07:36 AM. Reason: Do not find ways to go around the language filter.

Comment

i must admit my Lord, you do work fast when im enraged. im glad you answer me quickly and do what i ask.

Comment

yep... im here again my Lord.....
                      you and the rest of the deities best be there to protect her and help her get through this as quickly and as safely as possible. there is no room for error on this, none whatsoever.... so make it successful and give her a swift recovery.

Comment

Working...
                      X