Healer of all
    Golden God
    Handsome and confident
    You play music sweetly
    As the world relaxes
    in Your warm and gentle arms.
    Burning brightly in the sky
    Shining and seeing all.
    Crying "cherry-picking!" with one breath and "diversity!" with the next doesn't work either.~brymble
    "Sometimes the Light at the End of the Tunnel is really a Cranky Dragon waiting to roast your ass!"

In Darkness I Know Myself

Close friends with: Yarrow Elfglow, Czechwoods, Rudas Starblaze, Stormbeard, Philosophia, The Woman Monster, Rick and Elise, Sacred Sin David19.....

Comment

• Findarto

My friend, you have always been so full of life, it's a shock to hear that you've passed away. I know there is life in death, and I'm sure you'll be living it up there too. I'm sorry you didn'tget to see the fruition of your dreams, i would have voted for you as a president, you woulda made an awesome pres. I will miss your laughter, and the joy you brought to everyone who met you. I'll miss your vigor, and your mischievous ways.
      For Findarto's family, I hope they find comfort, and healing in their time of pain and difficulty.
      Last edited by aluokaloo; September 14th, 2007, 02:48 AM.
      Crying "cherry-picking!" with one breath and "diversity!" with the next doesn't work either.~brymble
      "Sometimes the Light at the End of the Tunnel is really a Cranky Dragon waiting to roast your ass!"

Close friends with: Yarrow Elfglow, Czechwoods, Rudas Starblaze, Stormbeard, Philosophia, The Woman Monster, Rick and Elise, Sacred Sin David19.....

Comment

• Epona

Epona Your crimped hair flows like a horses mane
        Your eyes are full of depth and wisdom and compassion
        Your pale naked body masterfully grips the galloping horse beneath You
        You ride with the sons and daughters of the wind.
        Ride on My Lady! Ride on!

Comment

• Diana

What can I say about Your pale beauty
          that has not been said already?
          What can I say about Your strength?
          Your stamina? Youe passion?
          Your courage? Your wisdom and
          knowledge? You are sharp and clever minded
          and You have a big heart!

Comment

• Apollo

Apollo! God of the morning light!
            Lord of the heat of day!
            God of the rising sun
            Your fiery chariot makes it's rounds!
            Don't sink into the sky yet
            Oh bright and healing One!

Comment

• Fenris

Your strong muscles move like
              a rippling river under Your thick fur
              Your sharp gleaming white teeth
              shine in the morning sun
              Oh Fenris! Beloved Patron
              Silent Hunter of the woods
              Fenris the strong and powerful!
              You are beloved by me!

Comment

• Aphrodite

Aphrodite
                I thank You for helping our relationship to strengthen
                even with circumstances as they are.

Comment

• Freya

Freya Valkyrie Queen!
                  On the swift wings of a falcon you fly!
                  Goddess of beauty
                  Goddess of Seith
                  Knower of runes!
                  I thank You for
                  Your gentle voice
                  Your comforting words
                  Your wise advice.
                  Hail Freya of Golden Tresses
                  Who's eyes are the rarest blueof all!
                  Strong and proud You stand!
                  Even the Highest of Gods
                  fear Your mighty wrath!
                  Sought by all for Your beauty!
                  But mistress of Yourself!

Comment

• Diana

Oh lovely Goddess
                    of the Moon!
                    Oh protectress
                    of woods and fields
                    Mistress of Animals!
                    Wild Swift Champion
                    of the Hunt!
                    Diana Diana!

Comment

• Horus

The Sun's fiery light
                      engulfs this world
                      bringing growth anew
                      Oh Great Horus!
                      Your flame lights up
                      the darkest places,
                      for hopes, courage and inspiration
                      it will never die!

Comment

• Fenris

I thank You for being with me beloved Wolf-God!

Comment

• Boar

I thank you for being there buddy
                          for making me laugh, for protecting me
                          for watching my kid.

Comment

• Odin! Rune-Master!

Odin I would ask Your help, in allowing me to find a rune set I am compatible with.I know these things come in good time. I am missing working with runes, as I never connected to the last set I made.

Comment

• Zeus

Almighty and Powerful
                              Lightning Thrower
                              You Who rumbles
                              Your displeasure
                              to the world below!
                              Bringer of rain and storm!
                              I thank You Mighty Zeus!
                              For bringing the life-giving
                              rain, on this beautiful day!

Comment

• Persephone's Farewell

Persephone, Daughter of Zeus, blessed
                                Only begotten, gracious Goddess, receive this good offering,
                                Much honoured, you, overpowered by Pluto, you are beloved and lifegiving,
                                You hold the doors of Hades under the depths of the earth;
                                Transactor of Justice, your beloved hair the sacred olive branch of the enemy
                                Mother of the Eumenides, Queen of the Underworld, You, maiden from Zeus through secret begetting.

Mother of loud-shouting, many-shaped Bacchus.
                                Playmate of the moving seasons, lightbringing, of beautiful form,
                                Holy, ruler of all, maiden, showering fruits,
                                Radiant, horned, you alone are longed for by mortals.
                                You are Spring, delighting in fragrant meadows
                                Your sacred body appears to us in growing fruits and branches.

Raped into your marriage bed in the late autumn
                                You alone are life and death to distressed mortals.
                                Persephone. You are forever the nourisher and the death bringer.

Listen, blessed Goddess and send up fruits from the earth
                                In peace, flourishing in health from your soothing hand;
                                And, in life abundance, leading to richness of old age
                                Then to your realm O Sovereign, and to powerful Pluto.

Translated. A. P.Long.

Orphic Hymn to Persephone
                                Last edited by aluokaloo; December 4th, 2007, 12:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X