Praise be to Diana!
    Lady of the Moon!
    Praise be to Diana!
    The Sly Silver Lover!
    Praise be to Diana!
    The Wise Witch!
    Praise be to Diana!
    The Beautiful One!
    Crying "cherry-picking!" with one breath and "diversity!" with the next doesn't work either.~brymble
    "Sometimes the Light at the End of the Tunnel is really a Cranky Dragon waiting to roast your ass!"

In Darkness I Know Myself

Close friends with: Yarrow Elfglow, Czechwoods, Rudas Starblaze, Stormbeard, Philosophia, The Woman Monster, Rick and Elise, Sacred Sin David19.....

Comment

• Feast of Notus

Notus
      The swift movement of the air, carrying water,
      Shaking through ocean wings, come here and there,
      Come with south clouds, leader of rain;
      Because this is from Zeus, your gift of bringing air,
      Sending clouds full of rain from the air to the earth.
      That’s why we beseech you, O blessed god, grant us this gift,
      Send us the fruit-rearing rain to Mother Earth.

orphic hymn to Notus
      Crying "cherry-picking!" with one breath and "diversity!" with the next doesn't work either.~brymble
      "Sometimes the Light at the End of the Tunnel is really a Cranky Dragon waiting to roast your ass!"

Close friends with: Yarrow Elfglow, Czechwoods, Rudas Starblaze, Stormbeard, Philosophia, The Woman Monster, Rick and Elise, Sacred Sin David19.....

Comment

• Feast of Notus

Notus! You Fury of the Winds!
        Shaker of trees! Bringer of mist!
        Bringer of Fog! Friend and helper to thieves!
        Laid back but violent! Strong and powerful!
        Let Your winds blow! Blow across the earth!
        Oh Ye Who whips up waves!
        Fury and might! You take flight!
        As the Notus the mighty!
        As Notus the South Wind!
        Hear and be honored as I hold
        my hands out to You!
        Know that You are revered
        Oh Notus of the South Winds!
        Last edited by aluokaloo; October 6th, 2007, 11:34 AM.

Comment

• Feast of Notus

I also want to apologize Notus for my outburst yesterday Mighty Wind God.
          Last edited by aluokaloo; October 6th, 2007, 11:37 AM.

Comment

• I am grateful

I am grateful for my daughter taking her classes and I am grateful that my boyfriend finally got crackin on those illustrations for my first book! I am also grateful that I have finished my second book and I am grateful that I have a talented illustrator for my second book. I am also grateful for having a very talented illustrator for my third book, even though it's not finished yet. I am grateful that things are finally turning around. I am also grateful for Freya helping me out, and I am grateful for my boyfriend he is very good to me and I try to be good to him, I am also grateful for my family, and I am grateful for my home away from home complete with my diverse friends here at MW.

Comment

• i am glad for the progress being made in my health,
              I am glad that I have been blessed with a sharp mind
              and that I have been given extra courage in dealing with
              problems and quickly instead of falling into despair.
              Thanks for the extra backbone.

Comment

• To my Spirit Friends

To Boar, Thunderbird, Dog, and Otter, I want to thank you for chasing off the creepy thing the other night when I was feeling sick and scared. You guys are awesome!!!

Comment

• Fenris, Freya, and Epona

I wanted to thank You three for being around me so much lately. I wanted to thank You for guarding me in the night, I wanted to thank You for offering insights and wisdoms, and letting me show thanks, respect and love.
                  Hail Fenris!
                  Hail Freya!
                  Hail Epona!

Comment

• A Letter To the Gods of Love and Destiny

Have you ever thought that loving someone who you weren’t supposed to be with is a big waste of time? I think it is. If you love someone that you were never supposed to be with in this lifetime, and you had one true love in the world, why not just have that person in your life as soon as possible? Why invest your time, energy, and love into a person and relationship that was never supposed to be yours and vice versa ? To me, that just doesn’t seem fair, or right or just. It seems like a pretty nasty joke, or maybe not even a joke. It seems to be a pitiful little thing that serves no purpose, and everything is supposed to have some sort of purpose right? What purpose does a meaningless relationship that will never blossom into the beautiful flower it’s supposed to be have in our lives? Do you know? I sure as hell don’t. I would rather have not loved anybody at all, then to go wandering around investing time, energy and love into meaningless and pointless relationships. I say if I was supposed to have that one true love, then why haven’t I found that person right away? It makes no sense, and it’s kinda crappy! For the people I have loved, to which nothing ever came out of it, but hurt and resentment, just seems like a waste of time. Time I could have spent doing other things. I guess I’m bitter because nothing I ever put my all into ever comes to fruition, which includes relationships. I’d rather not have anybody at all then to keep assing around aimlessly loving someone who is not mine. That’s just how I feel. Even if that one right person is just around the corner, I’d rather not have them because I wasted love and energy on other people. Is that so selfish or wrong? I’d rather be alone for the rest of my days, if I couldn’t have the person of my choice, what the hell happened to free choice anyhow? If we are supposed to have free choice, then why not just let us try and work things out on our own with the people we love and care about? Why not let the failures and triumphs be our very own in love, rather then waiting around for the one person you are supposed to love, and getting your heart broken, and hurting other people? Or is that the point, to just keep on getting hurt and hurting other, and never ever be healed until you find that one special someone? If that’s the point, I’d rather never ever have that kind of medicine. There’s no point in repeatedly getting wounded hoping that the next person has what it takes to heal the wounds of the heart. I neither mean nor intend any disrespect to anybody up there.

Your faithful Follower,
                    Rose

Comment

• Odin's Day, 2007

Odin All-Father!
                      You are the Mighty Chief
                      of all the Gods, and You are deeply honored
                      on this special holiday! Oh Great and Wandering
                      Wild Huntsman! Rune-roarer! You made
                      many sacrifices of Yourself in order to obtain knowledge
                      and wisdom! Be revered oh Mighty Odin!
                      Chief of the Gods! And From what I can tell,
                      lover of Good Foods!

Comment

• Aeolus' Festival! 2007

Great and Mighty King Aeolus
                        Merry Ruler of the Winds!
                        You Who happily welcomed Odysseus
                        and His crew, aiding and helping them along.
                        This is Your special day O Mighty and Powerful Aeolus!
                        I hope that You enjoy it as much as I will!
                        Be revered Aeolus! Mighty Wind King!

Comment

• Tiamat's Day 2007

Tiamat! Oh Lady of Salt water
                          Chaotic mother! Slain Lady
                          Who created the earth!
                          Be honored on Your special day!

Comment

• Set

Oh great Set,
                            I thank You for being there with me,
                            I thank You for wanting to reach out to me
                            for whatever reason I'm not sure.
                            Your presence was very comforting to me.
                            Reassuring and strong, and I am grateful for
                            it Oh Mighty God of Sand!
                            Be adored, be revered Oh Lord
                            of the Terrible Deserts!

Comment

• Oh Spirit of the Mask

I thank you for being so open to me
                              I am both frightened and intrigued.
                              You who are the Spirit of the Night
                              You who are the Stalker of Injustice
                              You who are the Autumn Sparrow
                              I hope that we will find each other to
                              be suitable partners, if not I will pass you
                              onto someone strong enough to be your
                              partner.

Comment

• To my Kitsune Teacher

Thank you for your weekly lessons
                                I hope to please you well someday
                                tell them I said hello, she looks awesome
                                and they are growing beautifuly.

Comment

Working...
                                X