And hopefully into many many lives
    afterwards! I thank You for Life
    and drive! and one day when my time is done
    shall You carry me like a wayward cub strayed too
    far from the den!

Hail my beloved Fenris!
    Patron and Supreme God!
    I am Yours!
    Crying "cherry-picking!" with one breath and "diversity!" with the next doesn't work either.~brymble
    "Sometimes the Light at the End of the Tunnel is really a Cranky Dragon waiting to roast your ass!"

In Darkness I Know Myself

Close friends with: Yarrow Elfglow, Czechwoods, Rudas Starblaze, Stormbeard, Philosophia, The Woman Monster, Rick and Elise, Sacred Sin David19.....

Comment

• Gaia

O My Mother
      You Who nurture
      You swing in full bloom
      Giving all and taking all!
      In all Your glory My Mother!
      Be ever You adored!
      Be ever You revered!
      Oh Bounteous Lady!
      Crying "cherry-picking!" with one breath and "diversity!" with the next doesn't work either.~brymble
      "Sometimes the Light at the End of the Tunnel is really a Cranky Dragon waiting to roast your ass!"

Close friends with: Yarrow Elfglow, Czechwoods, Rudas Starblaze, Stormbeard, Philosophia, The Woman Monster, Rick and Elise, Sacred Sin David19.....

Comment

• Artemis!

Huntress of the Night
        Chaste Maiden of the Moon
        Wild Woman! Who demands
        a song! Thrilling and Fierce You submit
        to no man and ever You shall!

Comment

• Apollo

Sun Lord
          even though You
          have sunk to the other side
          of the Earth
          in all Your Golden Splendor
          do You shine!

Comment

• Epona

Horse Mother
            Swift Rider
            Who loves all horses!
            Who protects and defends
            in all of Your glory
            for their beauty
            and their grace
            their speed
            strength
            intelligence
            bravery!
            Such traits define You
            and once no man could rule
            without Your consort
            or so it has been said!
            Be praised beloved Epona!

Comment

• Set

Lord of the Deserts!
              Set of the Red Robes
              Splendid and strong!
              Faithful and terrifying
              I bow to You
              O Set! He Who laughs and lounges
              He who kills and brings forth
              sovereinty of the new to replace
              the old! Such as it must be O God of
              Infertility and Sandstorms!

Comment

• Enda Semangko

Terrifying Goddess of War
                Clever Mother of Fertility
                Behold You O Terrible Lady!
                Who inspires people to glory and death
                to freedom and power!
                I honor You but simply Lady
                for I know little

Comment

• Aphrodite

Aphrodite Bright and Golden
                  I've felt Your presence strongly
                  today my Lady!
                  In the warmth of my love's arms
                  in the tingle of aroused flesh
                  sensitive and quivering and eager
                  for something more
                  For shared communion
                  In the beauty of a naked
                  body, and the appreciation
                  of a low murmur against my ear
                  soft and whispering
                  loving and gentle
                  all of it was You
                  and me and him
                  Be You ever adored
                  and always constant
                  You Who stands as Freedom
                  of Love and Sovereign of Self
                  Oh Beautiful and Beckoning Aphrodite!

Comment

• Dearest Gaia

Today I will honor You in Your glory! Beautiful Green Mother of All! Beloved of the Earth!

Comment

• Feronia,
                      Lady of Freedom
                      Goddess of Abundance
                      Merriment and Harvest
                      Woods and Wolves
                      I apologize for being so late
                      in answering Your call
                      Feronia. Today I will give You'
                      Your proper due Lady

Comment

• Happy Mother's Day

To each and every kick-ass Goddess I worship!

To Diana, and Epona, Tiamat, and Enda Semangko! To Frigga and Freya, Gaia and Hera! To Aphrodite, and Isis! You are an awesome group of Goddesses! Happy Mother's Day my Ladies!

Comment

• Feronia

Feronia,
                          Beautiful Lady
                          I thank You for
                          Your advice
                          Your Graciousness
                          and for removing a cord
                          I did not even know
                          was there.

Comment

• Bragi's Song 2008

Bragi!
                            Today You
                            will be worshipped!
                            Hail Bragi!

Comment

• Day of the Norns 08

Urd Knower of all which had become
                              Verdhandi Knower of which is becoming
                              Skald Guider of all which should become
                              in the morning, I honor You O Sisters Three!

Comment

• Day of Eurus 08

Eurus! Great God of the Eastern Winds be honored and praised!

Comment

Working...
                                X