aluokaloo's altar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Zu and Baron Samedi

I promise I will contact You as soon as I figure out what kind of offerings You like, and as soon as I pay homage to several other deities.
    Crying "cherry-picking!" with one breath and "diversity!" with the next doesn't work either.~brymble
    "Sometimes the Light at the End of the Tunnel is really a Cranky Dragon waiting to roast your ass!"

In Darkness I Know Myself

Close friends with: Yarrow Elfglow, Czechwoods, Rudas Starblaze, Stormbeard, Philosophia, The Woman Monster, Rick and Elise, Sacred Sin David19.....

Comment

• Poseidon

Homeric Hymn to Poseidon~I begin to sing about Poseidon, the great god, mover of the earth and fruitless sea, god of the deep who is also lord of Helicon and wide Aegae. A two-fold office the gods allotted you, O Shaker of the Earth, to be a tamer of horses and a saviour of ships! Hail, Poseidon, Holder of the Earth, dark-haired lord! O blessed one, be kindly in heart and help those who voyage in ships!

Mighty Poseidon, I pledge 10 dollars to help clean up the oil spill disaster today
      Crying "cherry-picking!" with one breath and "diversity!" with the next doesn't work either.~brymble
      "Sometimes the Light at the End of the Tunnel is really a Cranky Dragon waiting to roast your ass!"

Close friends with: Yarrow Elfglow, Czechwoods, Rudas Starblaze, Stormbeard, Philosophia, The Woman Monster, Rick and Elise, Sacred Sin David19.....

Comment

• Diana

Lady Diana
        I humbly thank You
        for watching over me
        and my family last night.
        Even if it was over something
        as silly as my imagination.

Comment

• Odin and Freya

Thank You both for Your help and advice within the dreams

Comment

• Freya

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OH0eW5Dc4Nc

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L28CnhmeAD4

Comment

• Feast of Apollo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtiXiYMS86U
                Last edited by aluokaloo; February 10th, 2011, 05:13 PM.

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9Nm_...eature=related

Praise to Thee Apollo
                  In the brightest noontime sun
                  You shine fiercely
                  warming and brightening up a cold winter's day
                  Gold-White You blaze in the sky!

Ever Your strongest hour
                  Hail and many blessings upon Thee
                  Charioteer who pulls the life orb
                  through the heavens

Blessed be thy name as Archer!
                  Blessed be thy name as Prophet!
                  Blessed be thy name as Healer!
                  Blessed be thy name as Musician!
                  Blessed by thy name as Sun Lord!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwGNrpX8KCM
                  Last edited by aluokaloo; February 10th, 2011, 05:13 PM.

Comment

• Bragi! Oh Master Skald!
                    The very winds carry your words
                    The skies echo your songs
                    Whispering triumphs into Asgard
                    Carrying tales far into the Nine Worlds!

Repeated by humans in Midgard
                    So that they know,
                    Ye who whisper into the minds of men

Of inspiration and daring
                    Of poetry and prose
                    Form and wild abandon
                    Who dip into the wells of creativity,

Praise to be Bragi!
                    Ever cunning of mind
                    And silvery voiced
                    Who plants the seeds of ideas
                    And grows them into rich tapestry!

Comment

• Isis

Lady of the Night
                      The Moon and Stars
                      Goddess of Life
                      Of Milk & Honey & Nourishment
                      You Who Protects Newborns
                      & Laboring Mothers
                      Who Teaches the Arts of Midwifery
                      in Days of Old &
                      Guides OBGYNs In Days of Now
                      I offer Thee Great Praises
                      Clever Lady
                      Who Casts Spells
                      Bends Others To Her Will
                      Sister-Wife of Osiris
                      Mother of Horus
                      Compassion, Devotion & Determination

Comment

• Lovely Isis this song reminds me of You

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7_sqdkaAfo

Comment

Working...
                        X