• Show
Clear All

To my Patrons

This song reminds me of both of You

Valse De la Lune
    White or black as I depart beyond you,
    with the hope to change destiny.
    Although in the body the soul blazes,
    in the darkness the distance becomes infinite.

With the youths dressed in the skin of beasts,
    we dance together in the middle of tempests.
    Another horizon dissolves
    in the light of eyes that want to awaken.
    I will feel the light on my skin,
    without being afraid on your bad sides
    Its the moon that leads the dance
    when the sun will set in your cold soul.

I wait for you here,
    where nothing moves right now.
    Where the shade deploys all its veils
    I can regain what we seek in the night.
    Even if it’s very difficult

I will dance my path with the wolves.
    Even if I don’t see you
    I can regain what we seek in the night;
    Even if it’s really difficult
    I’ll dance my path with the wolves.
    Crying "cherry-picking!" with one breath and "diversity!" with the next doesn't work either.~brymble
    "Sometimes the Light at the End of the Tunnel is really a Cranky Dragon waiting to roast your ass!"

In Darkness I Know Myself

Close friends with: Yarrow Elfglow, Czechwoods, Rudas Starblaze, Stormbeard, Philosophia, The Woman Monster, Rick and Elise, Sacred Sin David19.....

Comment

The Norns, Urd, Verdhandi, Skuld

I saw Your vision, and I thank You for two clear choices, that could be adapted and merged to one another in due time,I heard You ask mankind's plaguing question, which path will you choose?but what about the second path.I don't understand?
      Crying "cherry-picking!" with one breath and "diversity!" with the next doesn't work either.~brymble
      "Sometimes the Light at the End of the Tunnel is really a Cranky Dragon waiting to roast your ass!"

Close friends with: Yarrow Elfglow, Czechwoods, Rudas Starblaze, Stormbeard, Philosophia, The Woman Monster, Rick and Elise, Sacred Sin David19.....

Comment

Athena

Oh Wise-woman, Lady of War
        You Who surveys all with Your calm eyes
        You are strong and lovely Oh Athena
        Hail and hear this!

Comment

Diana

Diana! Swift huntress
          You are skilled and generous
          You are beautiful and strong
          Your hunting prowess knows
          no equal among mortals!
          Lo and behold You rise into
          the sky to bring beautiful
          awe to the world around!
          Ave Diana!

Comment

Aphrodite

Your arts are the sensuous
            You are Goddess of love
            You are the Lady of Great Beauty
            You are eternall yfree, and will
            never be brought down by God or Mortal
            You are strong and both greatly appreciated
            and vastly underappreaciated all at once
            Hail Aphrodite! Beauteous Lady of
            Sensual Delights, Women's sexual powers
            and deep-lasting love!
            Be adored Aphrodite!!

Comment

The Ohio Law

may the law in Ohio
              that would begin to oppress women's rights long and hard fought for
              never ever pass, for it would mean not only more heartache and pain for the individuals affected but a greater population burden on Gaia, and all of Her children
              this law will not pass, this law will never pass again. This nlaw will be null and void, and never pass.

Comment

The Law of the Wolf

The Law for the Wolves

Now this is the law of the jungle, as old and as true as the sky,
                And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.

As the creeper that girdles the tree trunk, the law runneth forward and back;
                For the strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack.

Wash daily from nose tip to tail tip; drink deeply, but never too deep;
                And remember the night is for hunting and forget not the day is for sleep.

The jackal may follow the tiger, but, cub, when thy whiskers are grown,
                Remember the wolf is a hunter—go forth and get food of thy own.

Keep peace with the lords of the jungle, the tiger, the panther, the bear;
                And trouble not Hathi the Silent, and mock not the boar in his lair.

When pack meets with pack in the jungle, and neither will go from the trail,
                Lie down till the leaders have spoken; it may be fair words shall prevail.

When ye fight with a wolf of the pack ye must fight him alone and afar,
                Lest others take part in the quarrel and the pack is diminished by war.

The lair of the wolf is his refuge, and where he has made him his home,
                Not even the head wolf may enter, not even the council may come.

The lair of the wolf is his refuge, but where he has digged it too plain,
                The council shall send him a message, and so he shall change it again.

If ye kill before midnight be silent and wake not the woods with your bay,
                Lest ye frighten the deer from the crop and thy brothers go empty away.

Ye may kill for yourselves, and your mates, and your cubs as they need and ye can;
                But kill not for pleasure of killing, and seven times never kill man.

If ye plunder his kill from a weaker, devour not all in thy pride,
                Pack-right is the right of the meanest; so leave him the head and the hide.

The kill of the pack is the meat of the pack. Ye must eat where it lies;
                And no one may carry away of that meat to his lair, or he dies.

The kill of the wolf is the meat of the wolf. He may do what he will,
                But, till he is given permission, the pack may not eat of that kill.

Lair right is the right of the mother. From all of her years she may claim
                One haunch of each kill for her litter, and none may deny her the same.

Cub right is the right of the yearling. From all of his pack he may claim
                Full gorge when the killer has eaten; and none may refuse him the same.

Cave right is the right of the father, to hunt by himself for his own;
                He is freed from all calls to the pack. He is judged by the council alone.

Because of his age and his cunning, because of his gripe and his paw,
                In all that the law leaveth open the word of the head wolf is law.

Now these are the laws of the jungle, and many and mighty are they;
                But the head and the hoof of the law and the haunch and the hump is—Obey!

Comment

To My Gods

I have been given not so fantastic news yesterday, I really don't want to move. I have some good things going for me, right now particularly in my career. I know in my heart I should be wise, and think about this, and meditate and ask about it. But I know that it is best if I stay here, so I can finally realize my steps of being inedependent and free, so I can live life like I should, with my own place, my own responsibilites to learn, my own freedoms to have, my own money to make, my own life to live where I like. I need this badly, please please h Wise, Powerful and Merciful Ones, don't let us move, because if I do my dreams will die for good. Gods I can't stand that if my dreams died! Please! Moving is one of the last things I need right now to make my life what it needs to be. It will also help my poor long-suffering grandma to break free of my moodswings, and bad atttiude, which I am trying to soften and diminsh for the sake of her health. Please let us be able to stay so that when she does move, I can move out and her health can be better and I can be independent like so manyother people in the world. Thank you for listening to my plea. I love and respect each and everyone of you.

Comment

Yangtze Dolphin

To the Yangtze Dolphin
                    if you have been truly lost
                    to pollution and overfishing
                    I am horribly sorry that after so
                    long you as a respecte elder species
                    that your bright flame has been
                    forever snuffed out.
                    I don't know why humans are so greedy
                    why we always have to have more then
                    we should, more then we need too.
                    I won't make any excuses, I can;t
                    even saying that I am sorry
                    and even that is not enough.

Comment

• Fenris

Fenris beloved Master
                      I wanted to tell You how
                      awesome You are, I don't
                      know why I feel disconnected
                      to You. That bothers me alot.
                      Last edited by aluokaloo; August 9th, 2007, 02:37 PM.

Comment

• Apollo

Apollo Your Golden Rays
                        Have warmed me, smiled upon
                        the world, Your strength has increased
                        in this heat of summertime.
                        Hail Apollo!

Comment

• Athena

Athena Wise Woman
                          Owl Eyed One
                          War-Maiden
                          You are calling to me
                          what it is Lady?
                          I shall respond
                          as soon as possible.

Comment

• Zephyrus

Oh Windy One
                            Your sweet cool breezes
                            are such a blessing on these
                            hot summer days
                            everyday I open the windows
                            so that I may be caressred by Your
                            cool and gentle hands!
                            Praise to Thee Oh Playful
                            and Gentle Zephyrus!

Comment

• Fenris

Tell me what the rain knows
                              O are these the Tears of Ages
                              That wash away the Wolf's Way
                              And leave not a trace of the day?

Tell me what the rain knows
                              O is this the flood of fortune
                              That pours itself upon me?
                              O see how I drown in this sea

Hark, hear the howl
                              that eats the moon alive
                              Your fur is on fire
                              The smoke turns the whole sky raven black
                              And the world upon your back will crack

Where will you go
                              Now you've no home?

Let the rain wash away your last days

Comment

• Diana's Festival 2007

You Who are the light in the darkness
                                rising oh so beautifully into the night sky
                                Black-maned and pale-skinned
                                Your dark eyes are full of wisdom
                                Your skillfull hands are often busy
                                Your arows strike true and Your legs are swift
                                Your heart is full of generosity
                                for Diana! Today is Your
                                festival day My Wonderful Lady!
                                I want to get know You ever better
                                You of the commanding, firm yet
                                gentle presence! Diana be adored!

You followed Your fleet-footed hounds
                                and brought down the swifter still stag
                                to aid the family in need! Be revered!
                                You strolled among mortal-kind
                                with strength and compassion
                                Queen of Heavens above all rise!
                                You aided the farmers in
                                their vinyard, and they bowed
                                at Your feet! Diana Domina!
                                Belladonna! Madonna!
                                Diana! I revere You on
                                this day!
                                Last edited by aluokaloo; August 13th, 2007, 11:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X