Mother Binah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mother Binah

From now untill we must say goodbye let her suffer no more. Mother Binah you are the mother of all suffering, she has suffered so long please ease it now. Let the time before the goodbyes be free of pain for her. Take her into your arms and hold her close, cradle her to your breast and take her pain from her.

so I'm not going to placate myself, or grovel or beg, I'm not going to make you false promises you just have to help them ok. Thats all I ask help them get the pain releaf regulated. Help them make her comfortable and fine an even ceel for her so she can home.

Comment

The 8th so long away Mother, how do I kope with the waiting to know? I wish we could just fast forward time, but then I don't. Part of me wants to savour every moment, part of me wants to hold onto every last second we have, but another part of me can't stand the not knowing. Another part of me is torn up eating away at itself withthe not knowing. How long? Will they be able to tell us that? Will they tell us that? Or will they think to spare us the pain and say they don't know for sure? Mother help me I need your strength in all your gises.

Comment

And still we wait. Each day is more sereal and brings more questions. Does the tumour grow within her even now, while we sit here awaiting the biopsy results? Oh mother Binah though she is not mother of my flesh she is without a question mother of my soul, I beg you be her strength. Do not let her suffer needlessly. Wrap your arms around her and comfort her and if she must go then aid her in her passing. She shouldn't have to suffer, has she not experianced suffering enough already? Her own son taken before her with cancer, she nursed him through to his death. Her daughter disabled and constricted by a mental age so much younger than her physical years. Is this not just the very tip of her iceberg of suffering? Please I understand she creates her own experiance of reality but has she not had enough lessons on suffering now?

Comment

two more days till the fll results come through. I feel like I'm holding my breath.

Comment

give me strength mother. Now the day draws near I'm scared of the outcome.

Comment

worst case sinario mam has 2 months at best she has 12 oh mother Binah now more than ever I need your strength

Comment

Mother wrap me in your arms, I feel so alown, so very very alown. Hold me now I need you more than ever.

Comment

I go tomorrow to say my goodbyes please be with me mother, now more than ever I need you to lean upon.

Please hear me now oh great Mother Binah. Make her passing swift and smooth and let her suffering be over soon. Just give me the strength to let her go with dignaty.

Oh mam I'm going to miss you

Comment

Great Mother Binah take good care of my mam she's a very spechial lady. We love her so much and will miss her terribly but I know she's safe with you now.

Comment

Mother I'm not doing so great today, the tears keep coming help me cope with this hurt. I miss her so much. Thank you for sending so many lovely people to look after me, I do apprechiate it and I can feel your loving arms around me. Just help me teach me how to bare the pain.

Comment

Thank you it grows easier every day.

Comment

a week ago today, I only let go of her hand for just a moment then I turned around and she was gone and here I am little girl lost in the world. What am I suposed to do now?

Mother Binah grant me the wisdom when I need it most. So many times this week people have come needing words of comfort and dispite the pain I feel I have found them for them, and in their comfort I have found some of my own. I take no comfort from the mutuality of suffering. We all loved her in our fasion and we all will learn to love again, but the pain of shared sorrow weighs heavey on my heart. Help me mother keep me safe and warm.

Oh gods I miss you so much mam,,,,,,,

Comment

Guide me as I walk this the path of the Moon, dark mother. Watch over your daughter as she feels her way about in your pregnant chaos. Where will my path lead and for what reason I know not. I only know that I must follow this paper chain of seamingly random events and go where they will take me.

Is that you guiding me mam? Am I too heading to a place I'll call home? Shine the light for me mam, I'll go where you direct me.

Comment

Dear Mother, most days are fine but now and again I find the ground slipping benieth my feet. Now and again I long for her security. Someone asked me a question today that I couldn't answer. There was a time I could have picked up the phone and called mam and asked for her guidance but she is no longer there at the end of the phone. Times like this are when I miss her the most, times like this I am reminded of my loss. In two weeks time it will be my birthday, the day after would have been mams birthday draw me close Mother Binah for I feel I will need your strength in the coming weeks. Lift me up else I stumble and fall. Uncover my eyes else I loose my way. Hold carefully my heart else it falls between your fingers and is broken. Oh Mother hear your daughters plea, easy my pain.

Comment

Working...
                              X