This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For the victims of disasters

This is a thread for people to send thoughts and wishes to the victims of disasters, including hurricane Katrina, wars, and the Tsunami.
    Please do not post inflamatory messages or insult the victims of these tragedies. This is not a place for debate or insults.
    Facebook::Witch blog::Book Blog
    Gods and Goddesses, Paths: Dianic & Goddess Witchcraft, Theology & Philosophy, Just Current Events, and Political Pagan Forum Guide.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense. - Buddha

Question everything.

(They need it with some of the people out there wishing them the worst after what they have already gone through)

To recovery and the road to a life even better than what has been lost, all of you have already been through so much.
    "You look at me, Don't question me, understand I'm a sinner."

"Honor - Choices that you make, reflect of whom you truly are
    Courage - Rise above the masses, live your life complete and strong
    Compassion - Is the power that must be used for the good of all
    Loyal - To the ones in my care, standing true for what the cause

Insight, intelligence, integrity, the honor that is in my soul"

Comment

For Vincent, and his family, and all those in NOLA like him, who are fighting for every breath, for every hope, for every need to be sustained. For those who are survivors, for those who have buried their dead, for those who are mourning their losses but still working, still keeping their eye on rebuilding and making New Orleans whole again.

Comment

For those who have lost their lives due to the disaster in New Orleans: in the storm, in the flood, in the burning sun, and later, long after the flood waters receded...

For those who struggle and fight for survival, and who will live on to rebuild their beloved city, New Orleans.

This prayer is for you...

Comment

For those who have been displaced, who are living in Michigan and Utah and other very non New Orleans types of places, here's hoping they leave a little New Orleans behind and that they make their way homeward :cheers:
          Official High Priestess,Oracle, Alchemist, and
          Polymother Church of Eris
          Little cheese, Nachos and Crapachino Cabal
          Ghirardellian for CLF

My TShirt says:
          Comfort the Disturbed
          Disturb the Comfortable

This has always been my mission in life :hehehehe:

Comment

Fot those vicitms, may they have thier time to heal and find thier inner peace, and peace with the world once again.
            SilverClawStudio on Facebook

Comment

My heart goes out to the victims, and I hope that they can recover with out people flaming them anymore.

Comment

For the victims of Katrina....May your days grow brighter, your load and burdens lighter. May the strength you've shown continue to carry you on. May a Gulf wind cool you, the sun bring you inner warmth. May you find some semblance of peace in your chaotic world. May something show itself to bring a smile to your face. May the love of friends, near and far, known and unknown, help you to carry on and bring New Orleans back to her grace and beauty.....

Comment

To the people in the path of Tropical Storm Erasto, I light a candle for your safety and protection.

To the victims of the plane crash in Northwestern Iran, I light a candle for your comfort and peace.
                  Last edited by Philosophia; September 1st, 2006, 10:04 PM.
                  Gods and Goddesses, Paths: Dianic & Goddess Witchcraft, Theology & Philosophy, Just Current Events, and Political Pagan Forum Guide.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense. - Buddha

Question everything.

Comment

The latest school shooting - Amish.

To all the victims, their families and the murderers family, I send you my strength and energy to help you through this terrible time.

Question everything.

Comment

To all the victims of the Indonesian jetliner, which crashed on New Years day, I pray that there are survivors and the dead died quickly.

Question everything.

Comment

The earthquake In Chili

My thoughts, prayers love and support go to everyone affected by the 8.8 earthquake in Chili and the 9-12 foot tsunami that is to follow on that coast. www.cnn.com check it out.

Comment

For the lost and displaced in Australia I light a candle for the survivors and pray for help and healing. I light a candle of rememberance for the lost and a prayer of safe passage to the other side.

Comment

Working...
                          X