My place for Clarity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My place for Clarity

Great spirit, whose form is known by many in differing ways, please hear my request.

My life is not as I would like it to be. I am confused about many a thing, but what is taking precedence on my mind right now is my relationship with my husband and son.

I know I have a temper, which is being reigned in as much as I can, but at times I fear that my husband's is worse. And at times I worry and fear for when he gets upset, especially with our son.

I don't know what to do to help him with his anger. Or if I should leave, which has come to mind a time or two. There are other problems, which I'm sure you know about, but those we can work around. His anger is the main concern for me right now.

I feel so helpless and am just looking for some guidance. To help get me back on the path I feel is right.

Thank you for hearing me.
    Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans -John Lennon
    Good men don't need rules. Today is not the day to find out why I have so many. -The Doctor

Your search is not one unknown by many. I can offer only words of encouragement that I use for myself in times like these. We cannot change others, but we can focus on changes within ourselves. We do this in hopes that the changes we make for ourselves may shed light for the path of others as they see that we are better for what we have done.

May your path become clear and your spirit be fortified
    CotM's Bitch and proud of it! Bring on the leather and cuff's baby!
    When choosing between two evils,
    I will choose the one that will get me spanked the quickest.

Comment

I feel this need for something. I can't put my finger on it other than I know it's nothing physical that I need. More spiritual or some such.

Is there anything out there for me? Anything or anyone that would care to make a presence known? To give me something more to believe in than just a vaugue sense of there being 'something' out there.

I know that there is a great spirit of the multiverse, and it is to you that I pray but I feel I need something less broad and more specific to help me along the way.

Do I really need an altar or some such thing? If so I'll do my best to try and find a place for one.
      Do I really need to do a ritual or meditation everyday/every holiday? If so I'll do my best to try not be as sporadic.

I just feel so lost and yet so close to whatever I'm looking for (which I really have no idea what it is).

Please, someone or something out there in the cosmos give me a sign or a slap across the head even

Please.

....please
      Good men don't need rules. Today is not the day to find out why I have so many. -The Doctor

Comment

Resolutions

Listing them here and asking for any help from whatever's out there. I know that I need it.

1. Lose the weight I need. I want to get down to 120lbs again blast it!

2. Get more organized. Hopefully I'll be able to do the bedroom soon, but need help for that which means the rest of family needs to have the day off.

3. Work on the more spiritual aspects of myself. I have the ideas of what I believe just need to do the actual research and such. Just wish I knew someone that could guide me or something.

Of course this mostly depends on me and my will power, and who knows maybe the forces I'm asking help from are actually within me and not out there in the cosmos. Never know though if nothing happens.

Still asking for that sign, btw, and any indication of what I should be doing.

Comment

I got the dream you sent, but couldn't you have picked something other than a spider?

I'm taking these dreams as a way of guiding me into an area of study since I only have them once. Like the dream of Kali.

So I'm studying about spider symbolism and shamanism and native american beliefs (which I've wanted to do for a while, so thanks for the nudge). Grandmother spider seems to touch something in me, so will look into that a bit more.

Thank you.

The meditations seem to be helping, so thank you also for that little time I do get to be calm and focused.

Comment

Being torn one way and another isn't helping. My head says one thing my heart another and then my spirit yet one more thing.

Some focus would be appreciated here, really.

I know you have an interesting year ahead for me, but it would be nice every once in a while if I could know what to expect.

Or at least know what to do when the time comes.

Comment

confused and helpless

why can't i understand such a simple thing? i seem to crave it but all it does is confuse and make me want to retreat. it just doesn't make sense.

Comment

I give up. That's all I can do. There is no happiness to be attained so why try to fight it? Embrace the end, that's what I should do.

It's not like anyone would notice or even care.

Comment

My eyes have been opened and I have been sent free.

My confidence is rising and I can just be.

Thank you.

now if you can help with the hubby....

Comment

Thanks for the courage and understanding.

Comment

Originally posted by StarPhoenix View Post
                      There is no happiness to be attained so why try to fight it? Embrace the end, that's what I should do.
                      Now aren't you glad that you didn't?
                      Originally posted by StarPhoenix View Post
                      It's not like anyone would notice or even care.
                      On the contrary! We would miss you, and our lives would be lessened by your absence! You are a valued member of this community.
                      - Daniel J. Boorstin

Comment

What the hell is the big deal lately? People belong many places, people interact with each other, with differing views even (gasp!), with no problem other places.

What the hell is wrong I ask.

Are some so paranoid, so full of themselves, on so blasted a power trip that they think that if someone disagrees with them they are an enemy and must be taken down every opportunity?

Can't everyone just let things be? Can't people just be allowed to speak their mind? Can't people just ask simple questions anymore without feeling like they might offend the wrong person? Where has the freedom and ease of mind gone?

What once was a sanctuary has become a battle ground and it seems that not a damn person cares to fix it.

Great Spirit, please. Please help.

Comment

Great Spirit, thank you for opening my eyes and giving me voice.

For giving me the wisdom of knowing when to say something and when to stay quiet.

Comment

Great job of showing how worthless I am. At least at some places. Well, maybe it's time I took a break.

Is that what you were trying to tell me?

Comment

Fire. Water. Earth and Air.

Please let there be balance soon.

Comment

Working...
                              X