No announcement yet.

My place for Clarity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the good news. Now if only there was a little more tossed in the direction of my parents?

I understand though.
    Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans -John Lennon
    Good men don't need rules. Today is not the day to find out why I have so many. -The Doctor

Comment

Why?

That is all I ask of you right now.

Why?
      Good men don't need rules. Today is not the day to find out why I have so many. -The Doctor

Comment

Yes, I know things happen for a reason. But why in the world can't I know that reason while they are happening and not months later?

Would be nice to realize stuff while, or even before, things happen. Not out of the blue way past the event.

Comment

Feel like I'm being pulled in all directions, but not from any outside force. It's from somewhere within.

So many things I want to do. But I can't.

So again I ask the universe why and hope to someday get an answer....

Comment

Yes, I know.
            But there is no drive right now.
            I look at things and think 'what's the use?'
            I need out of the blah mindset.
            But that's not going to happen is it?
            Well? Is it?

Comment

I'm at that place again.
              Ready to say **** it all.
              Tired of being alone in a crowd.

Comment

Amazing the things that happen as time progresses.
                One symbol fuses to another without an explaination as to why.
                I still need some focus, you know? Be able to do something without also having to be doing half a dozen other things at the same time?

I'm barely able to sit through a movie anymore without having to get up and do something in the middle of it (even if that something is just to get a glass of water or such excuse). Seems to be getting worse the older I get and I'd love to know why.

So any answers? Blasted know it all entities that won't just come right out and let you know what the message is. Sadly my brain just isn't as good at puzzles as it once was.

Comment

Understanding comes at a time when least expected but most needed.
                  That time has come at last, so thank you.
                  I will endeavor to use the knowledge as best I can.

Comment

*dusts off her old thread*
                    Been a while, dear friend, but I feel it is time to talk to you again.

The dream this morning and the messages I've been seeing lately are all saying the same thing. Though the dream really drove it home. I need to just enjoy the ride and not worry about the destination or the how to get there. If someone were to ask what I would like for Mother's Day it would be a bike. I so miss riding, just gliding along when you want to or pushing the pedals till they scream.

Not only would that benefit my mind but also my body.

Comment

Hello Great Spirit.
                      So much time has come and gone since the last we talked.

I am out of balance once again. I get the feeling you've been trying to give me a message but the signal is fuzzy.
                      Perhaps it's time to pick up the cards...

Comment

I know things happen for a reason. It's a way to learn, to grow.

I've been negligent on my workings. The cards, my meditations, even just centering myself at the start of the day.
                        Perhaps this is your way of giving me the nudge to get back to it. If nothing else my mind might clear a little.

I just wish...well you know.

Comment

Homelessness....not a thing I thought would happen but seems an inevitability at this point.
                          Wish we had someplace to go. But can't even move in with my parents since they are in a 55+ park.

Everything happens for a reason, right? Just wish I knew what that reason was..../sigh

Comment

Sitalique Maybe it's time to start asking yourself

1) What are the benefits of this situation?

2) What is the best possible outcome?

3) How can I best prepare for this transition?

Just my two cents.....If you actually lose everything you are free to start over. Imagine how amazing that could be.
                            Another beautiful day in the state of denial.

Comment

Working...
                            X