Sothis'* Haven

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sothis'* Haven

OKay, about time I did one of these neat little altars.

Today I am posting about a spirt I haven't acknowleged much out of fear I'll be thrown in a nut house.

So I've been thinking alot about my daemon, whose name I won't post. For the longest time I didn't know what to call him...I knew the world daemon from Phillip Pullman's amazing books. It is in essence the soul guide, and sometimes even the perfect lover. In the most unexpected way I meet my daemon, and I was haunted by his presance so throughly it was almost as tho I had a ghost following me around. But it was so much more comforting, I knew I couldn't be crazy as crazy as the whole idea sounded....becuse the things he told me to do helped me. I couldn't help but to notice he despised Eh-Eh-Eh. When I start seeing him in me dreams, I know something has got to change. But I didn't understand who or what this was.

He not only lead me from Eh-Eh-Eh...but to true love, or at least a true friend. When I feel him around I am calm, I start seeing his signs everywhere. But I still had to be half nuts.

Then I got my hands on "The Love Spell" by Phyllis Currot, and I was astonished.... her daemon was astonishingly similar to this kind spirt that had been helping me since 10th grade. He took on the form of someone famous and attractive in her eyes. I learned for the first time that the daemon could be the guide to soul, to enlightenment, to true love. And a daemon, being an astral being could shift forms to whatever was asthetically pleaseing to the seeker. Suddenly it all made sence, this being always took the form of a tall, thin dark haired man, in various outragus degrees of dress, becuse thats what I wanted to see. I suddenly knew I wasn't schitzophrenic, he was real. I'd at last accepted my daemon, I'd found my soul.

And I have accepted the challange to find my other half, if there is such a person out there for me. I speak to my daemon almost daily, meditate often to seek his guidance, find where I belong. I feel myself drawing closer and closer to my perfect other, I drew a card from the tarot to know who he was. The King of Swords. I knew the moment I saw the card, featuring a mature, long darked haired man, that this was the man for me, whom ever he was.

And then BAM. My daemon pratically throws a wild card into the game, or perhaps it is fate. One I cannot interpet and almost don't want to. I met a wonderfully eccentic, and drop dead goregous man, that bears not one...but two symbols connect to my daemon on his body. No, it can't be that easy. This cannot be my King of Swords, he's to young, to changeable, but he's got me utterly spellbound. I cannot interpet him. Does everything have to be a sign? Just becuse he's not the ultimate goal dosn't mean I cannot romance him all the same, right? Well who is to say I can even do that much, but I am sure in some way he's got something to teach. I just know it did seem odd to be staring into the mirror talking scilently to my daemon, imploring his help, and then to look over at my side to find myself staring into the most enchanting mismatched eyes. Could that just be concidence?

Well whatever happens I will be seeking my daemon out.
    Last edited by Sothis*Crowfeather; March 25th, 2007, 02:13 PM.
    ~Fan-Fictions~

Well something helped me out last night! I dunno if it was my daemon or just my mind but that strange sleep paralizis attack was so scary I was close to panic, but something kept me calm. Thanxs for that!
    ~Fan-Fictions~

Comment

wait a moment...I am confused...what was this boy teaching me about life? cool makeup tips?
      ~Fan-Fictions~

Comment

hmm....maybe I am more like Mr. Daemon than I thought....running after a tornado is a very un-me thing to do while Mr. Daemon has in mediation proved to be very daring and impulsive, and I envied that.
        ~Fan-Fictions~

Comment

What does that mean?

Will a wasp ever be less scary to me?

Can I ever get in a realtionship without wanting 'something more'?

Is it possible that "Mr Emo" actully is my "Mr. Daemon", he certianly looks enough like him and matches the "King of Swords" card, but I would think that "Mr.Daemon" wouldn't be devoting all his time and heart to another girl. Nah I am pretty sure I am always just the friend, and content with that. But I wonder often...can it get any better than what we had?

Will I ever feel fully appericated in life?
          ~Fan-Fictions~

Comment

I wonder a bit about my on going obsession with anything vampire...almost any show book or movie I can lay my hands on I just consume. I wonder why that is? Maybe a part of me identifies with the vampire becuse I often feel very 'drained' of energy, like a vampire in need of blood, but I don't crave any sort of blood. It makes for some very gothy art, but its not partically something I crave.

I've done alot of vampire research over the years, everything from the zombie like revants reported world wide, to phsyic vampires. One can be a "vampire" in many aspects, the individual lacks a certian life force or "prana" I think it was called, and needs a secondary sorce to get it. This can be an actual bloodlust, or it can be furfilled through consuming psycic energy of some type. Sadly the beautiful immortal vampires romatized in movies and books just don't exist as damned sexy as that would be. THe vampire induviudal also goes through as sort of "awakening", where they first become aware of what there lacking, and actully seem to devolp hightened scences. So the immortal vampire is all really just a extravagant example of a more mudane "vampire".

A friend got mine thinking when out of the blue he asked me "Do you feel like a vampire". I got offended...I didn't answer the question and but in truth, yeah, every freaking day. But do I just chalk up the feeling of craving something more in my life force as vampireism or simple depression. Was I unconciously feeding off the happiness of others, and he unknowing senced it?

I seem to be particarly intrested in the fandoms that have to do with vampire slaying so cleary this leech like aspect of me is something I am not particarly proud of.
            Last edited by Sothis*Crowfeather; May 10th, 2007, 05:08 PM.
            ~Fan-Fictions~

Comment

Hmm....if that past life was real than it would explain ALOT. Dreams, fansentions, emotions, my art...even phrases I use in sentences and not even realise it. But I don't want to write it down here for fear of looking like Eh-Eh-Eh. Althought I assure I most definatly wasn't an elf godess in a past life, and most definatly wasn't anyone of importance. Safe for the fact that I was hooked up with Mr. Daemon and the political crap and violent death, there was nothing even important in that past life. But it suspected past life is something that happened and not just a bunch of vivid dreams than man thats a sucky death.
              ~Fan-Fictions~

Comment

*sigh* Mr Daemon...any time now.....
                ~Fan-Fictions~

Comment

"Not quite perished my lady love, although sometimes I wish I had."
                  ~Fan-Fictions~

Comment

Me: "So...making a potion are you."
                    Snape: "Yes...i do this as a potions master..."
                    Me: No Defence Agianst the Dark Arts for you.
                    Snape: I guess not.
                    Me: Black is really your color.
                    Snape: They make us wear this.
                    Me: Shall we contuie this converstation in the great hall?
                    Snape: Oh...i am not allowed to date students...it's against Hogwarts policy.
                    Draco: No it isn't...
                    Snape: Shut up Draco...
                    Draco: No go for it man!

I am one of your cousins you don't see very often...Sev Sev
                    ~Fan-Fictions~

Comment

so you ARE my spirit guide. I knew it! Well....a name is a name, only something to indetify oneself as but still...I can't help but feel so fluffy bunny eh eh eh, even tho all the signs and there dogs point to what I've been experenceing off and on for years is the real thing.

I hate Sylvia Browne as a pshycic, I think she's quite fake, but she has done her reasearch and her spirtualism however I do highly respect. Her book "Contacting Your Spirit Guide" put tons of things that have confused me into perspective. Still....I think she's the Gildory Lockhart of the pagan world, but Lockhart did his reasearch.
                      ~Fan-Fictions~

Comment

Honsestly it all started the night S.B "died". Strange that a work of fiction can tune you into the world of the spirit, but the more I slowly untagle this web the more it just makes since. I know it's all symbolism...my spirtual life is like a big symbolic book a high school student needs to read for a report. Thats what makes me diffrent from Eh-Eh-Eh.

I know why S.S isn't my guardian tho...I don't need to be cold, and stony to get through my life challanges. I need to be brave and alittle reckless, a little bit more "Gyrfindor" if you will.

But where are all the REAL pagans? I so sick of meeting all these fluffy bunnies that think they are the most powerful witch in the underverse but they can't even get a job or loose weight? I am at least I honest...I can raise a ton of power, but I am pretty squibby most of the time...I can't even get over my fear of wasps or land a decent, stable boyfriend! I'd become a preppy cheerleader before you hear me saying I am the most powerful witch in Texas.
                        ~Fan-Fictions~

Comment

My prayer for love while I gaze amung the stars:

In these skies, I see the fire.
                          That lights my way to my hearts desire.
                          As I shine you'll come to me.
                          And as I will, so mote it be.
                          ~Fan-Fictions~

Comment

Well I am damn sure the love of my life isn't one of the possible idoits I don't even want to see next week. so why I am I going out with them? Ah yes...the question I ask myself witth almost EVERY guy. Umm....Mr. Daemon I sure could use some help here....
                            ~Fan-Fictions~

Comment

Thanx for being there Horned God.
                              ~Fan-Fictions~

Comment

Working...
                              X