No announcement yet.

Sothis'* Haven

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am sick of emo-ing over him. He dosn't love me. Not the way I love him. I want it to stop...and I don't. I want a fairy tale ending, but I know damn well that won't ever be. I might as well be "crucio"ing myself...although Nagini is doing a very good job of that already. But my Nagini is difffrent....it isn't just a physical craving...it's a glaring addiction to only one man, it a wild craving for acceptance, for love and affection...for the ultimate end to it all.
    ~Fan-Fictions~

Comment

ah yes...the darkest part of me appealing to me yet agian... as represented by a beautiful "Gary Stu" that is little more than dangerous "wallpaper". the un-emo side of me. the side of me that just dosn't give a *bleep*. the darkest Slytherin side of my nature.

the last time Mr. Daemon appeared like this I had to be wallpaper. I was hanging out with Eric and some other very shady characters. I made myself stone. I locked down. I wouldn't let them destory me. I fought every step of the way. So whats the appeal now? I am I just learning to accept my loneliness, learning to understand the dark "vampiric" side of me...or I am I soon to be in another shady situation?

"I walk alone, I walk alone. My shadow is the one that walks beside me. My shallow hearts the only thing thats beats. Sometimes I wish that someone will find me. Till then I walk alone." -Greenday
      ~Fan-Fictions~

Comment

Me: Sorting hat...I was wondering...did you put me in the right house?
        Sorting Hat: oh YEAH! Oh eff yeah! Geeze are you kidding...your the new heir of Slytherin. Geeze!

hehe. Well I can accept my darknes...best damn part of me sometimes.
        ~Fan-Fictions~

Comment

I do miss "Padfoot"...Mr. Daemons new form just broods in my dreams and looks pretty. Dosn't say a damn thing. So what the eff I am I supposed to be learning and how? I have a sneaking suspesion it might be something to do with my "B.S", or my untamed emotions. Or perhaps it's just another lesson in self suffiency.
          ~Fan-Fictions~

Comment

"hooked on a star, enraptured by the sky, in love with a satillite."
            ~Fan-Fictions~

Comment

the scene in Sweeney Todd were Helena is daydreaming about a life with Johnny and he just dosn't give a shizzle....that pretty much illustrates my faith in men as these past few years. There is no white knight, and even if there was how is riding off on his horse going to solve anything? Another lesson from Sweeney. I'll be my own white knight.
              ~Fan-Fictions~

Comment

Oh, yeah... giggity!!! Me too.

Deanna "Mother Slytherin"
                Loving newlywed to my "Gryffindor" since 12/12/2008
                Proud to:
                "The Chocolate Kid" (Age 5)
                "The Loaf of Bread/Loafie" (Age 1)
                "Meatball" (Newborn)

Comment

being a Slytherin sux and rox. Rox so much I tattoed it on my skin...and suxs when I am outshown by Patrick Star.
                  ~Fan-Fictions~

Comment

well it looks like no only I am being outshown by Patrick Star constantly, but I am pretty damn sure I just got de-moted. Now I really I am just Rotten Fruit Hunter S. It's little wonder that "D" is my current daemon now, i hate who I am now, i hate the way I was born (a beaten down, worthless wallflower.) and I feel compeltly detached from almost everyone. But I don't know any other way to be. I don't want to be any other way. If I died alone, and unappercated, than thats fine with me. I'd rather be alone than to suffer the curse of compaionship. (unless that compainship is woah woah and sissy)

You'd think with Sirius as my power star I wouldn't be outshown by Patrick.
                    ~Fan-Fictions~

Comment

maybe it's just the current form of my daemon talking...but I WANT to be alone! At least seperated from Mr. No Contact forever, and then suddenly wanting me back. Yeah....right. Somehow I am just NOT enthused by that idea. Oh no. No I'd REALLY rather just sit here and do my Slytherin thing than to see you again. I really really do!

Rotten Fruit Hunter S is gettin' on down the lonely road, the only road she's ever known, yet agian. Man I am just not trying anymore.
                      ~Fan-Fictions~

Comment

"Don't waste your touch, you won't feel anything...or were you sent to save me? I've thought to much, you won't find anything worthy of redeeming." -Leaving Song Part 2, AFI
                        ~Fan-Fictions~

Comment

I have been wondering this whole year why the sudden and abrupt daemon change. I still see the other quite a bit...but for the most part everything I learn about defending myself, he's been the teacher. I feel like I am sitting in "Advanced Slytherin Life Skills 103", and the there is the ultimate Slytherin was my teacher. I didn't want to take it seriously. I think I slept through class becuse I just let myself fall again and agian into my old traps....laziness, thinking pepole give a shit about me...having faith in human kind. Those are dangerous things.

But now I feel like I am cramming for the final exam. Here it comes....the culimation of everything that it means to be a Slytherin. Soon I hope I am leaving everything behind me, my family, my friends and my job....will I have learned anything? Have I worked and bettered myself enough to actully make this drastic move.

I guess Rotten Fruit Hunter S is really putting on the oversized hat soon, I have the hell of alot to slay if I am ever going to leave!
                          ~Fan-Fictions~

Comment

Working...
                          X