Dark Altar Of Czernobog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dark Altar Of Czernobog

I call upon thee, My dark and knowledgable "uncle" in a time of happiness, but a time that I need your graces as well.

Retribution is desired, upon those who have wronged me, and wronged the ones I love. Their names shall not be mentioned, as you know those of whom I speak already. I only ask that the darkness that has been taken from me, into your capable hands, be used in a manner befitting their wrongs. May they be seen as the backstabbers, liars, and false friends they are. May they suffer the same humiliation, and grief that they themselves have bestowed upon others. May the darkness that they created be returned to them threefold, so that they may learn that toying with that, which you control, is not something to be taken so lightly.

I also ask, Dark Uncle, that you recieve the offerings of darkness from the one who called upon you recently, whom I also will not name here, as you know of whom I speak. I ask that you show her a sign, to help her see. I ask that you watch over, and protect her from the darkness of others, and help her understand better, the balance between darkness and light, as you have helped me understand in the past.

I ask all of this humbly, and in due reguard of your wisdom and power. If it is your will, and mine, so mote it be.
    "There is a sort of jealousy which needs very little fire; it is hardly a passion, but a blight bred in the cloudy, damp despondency of uneasy egoism. "
    George Eliot (1819-1880)

"... Make Sure To Build Your House Brick By Boring Brick, Or the Wolf's Gonna Blow It Down" ~ Paramore

Me on deviantART Click Here!

Wolfie does not PLAY games... I WIN them!

Take this darkness from me. I offer it up as I know you can use it for your purposes, and will find use in it. I no longer need, or want, these dark energies that fill me. As you take the offering of darkness, leave the place it resided within me empty, so I may have room to grow, and learn. So mote it be.
    "There is a sort of jealousy which needs very little fire; it is hardly a passion, but a blight bred in the cloudy, damp despondency of uneasy egoism. "
    George Eliot (1819-1880)

"... Make Sure To Build Your House Brick By Boring Brick, Or the Wolf's Gonna Blow It Down" ~ Paramore

Comment

God of Darkness... hear my request! Pay her back for the evils wrought upon children. Make her see that putting Lust before her children invokes a darkness and an anger, and a hatred that wells from the deepest, darkest places within my already blackened heart. Set forth and let her feel the pain, the humiliation, and the sadness that she has set upon me, threefold, or more. Every time she closes her eyes, let her fear the dark things... every breath she takes, let her chest feel tight and bound, as though gripped in the most terrible of fears. Let the one she is trying so hard to impress, at the cost of my feelings, and my childrens' ... see her for the slovenly harlot she is. Use this darkness that overwhelms me, and guide it to her as she lays beside him smiling, thinking of how clever she is, and may she wake from the worst nightmare she has ever dared dream...

These are your ways, Czernobog. These are powers easilly manipulated by your dark and capable hands. These are simple and completely heartfelt requests I make, as I kneel before your altar, and ask my greatest mentor, and protector, to do these things for me.

Take this darkness, this maddenning black hole of darkness, and steal it away from me so that your will be done with it. So Mote It Be.
      George Eliot (1819-1880)

Comment

Many thanks to you, Dark Lord, for taking the darkness from me, and leaving me feeling much relief. Thank you for working your dark will upon those who have wronged me, and for shielding me with your encompassing darkness when there were too many hurts coming too fast for me to deal with.

I am humbly yours, and offer my praises to your dark benevolence for me, and your divine wrath against my oppressors.
        George Eliot (1819-1880)

Comment

I ask only, Dark One, that when I offer up my overwhelming Dark energies, on this, my 36th anniversary in this cursed incarnation, that You will know where they are best used.

Take from me the visions of her heart exploding into dust within her chest. Take from me the desire to see myself wrapped completely away from the rest of the world in a cloak of infinate and untouchable darkness. Take the energies with my unworthy form, unable to hold such darkness, and help me find my balance again. You, who are OF the dark, find this offering of black energies to be to your liking.

I ask this, as your student, as your follower, and as your proverbial nehew. So mote it be.
          George Eliot (1819-1880)

Comment

Dark God,
            I come to you now to speak of assistance.
            Not for myself, but for a beloved friend.

That darkness be returned, and malevolence be given back to one who so freely abuses its power against women.

I ask that you share the knowledge I send you with Morrigan. That she also will be wise in the retribution, and return of the darkness spread about carelessly by the idiot who had such vile and worthless transgressions.

May he find himself the victim of his own making. That his violence, his powerlust, and his torturing of a friend, all come back to find him. That he knows of fear. That he knows of being dragged about. That he knows of being overpowered and helpless. That he fears for that which he loves. That what he calls 'love' is turned against him, and he cowers in a corner, knowing how terrible and foolish the abuse of darkness is. Let him fear losing that which he loves, and live with the guilt that it was all brought about by HIS OWN HAND.

I ask this with all of your grace, Dark God. That retribution, and your will be done as I will it done as well. So Mote it Be.
            George Eliot (1819-1880)

Comment

Thank you, Dark One, for hearing me.

May my will be carried out, and those who deserve retribution be rewarded by the fruits of thier own darkness, and lack of respect thereof.
              George Eliot (1819-1880)

Comment

Working...
              X