Gates, Bridges and Keys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gates, Bridges and Keys

Honestly, I don't know where to start. There's been so much going on in my life for the past while, and so much of it is heavy, and so much of it light. Things have been such a mixed bag, and while I feel lighter now than I have in months, I have a hope that you will guide me.

Guide my speech, that I may speak fairly and clearly.
    Guide my actions, that I may not find myself where I should not be.
    Guide my heart, that I may hear your quiet presence in my life.

May those around me find their peace, if they do not know it now.
    May they be blessed with solace. May they find the path that is best for them.

As I cannot guide them, despite their asking, for I cannot walk the way for them. I have my own road to tread. Let us instead support each other.

thank you for the warning in my dream the other night. I will try to keep it in my heart.
    Each man performs his service to the Holy according to what he is, not according to what he is not; after all, the sacrifice must not surpass the proper measure of the worshiper. - Iamblichus

Thank you for all that you have done for me.
    Each man performs his service to the Holy according to what he is, not according to what he is not; after all, the sacrifice must not surpass the proper measure of the worshiper. - Iamblichus

Comment

Honestly, I'm not sure how to proceed from here. I know what needs to be done, but how to impliment it, I'm not sure.

I hope that when the time comes to act this weekend, that you will guide my speech, oh Gods of the Ages.

Comment

Working...
      X