X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hekate

Hekate, You who are as wise as time.
    You who are the absence of air
    that awaits at the bottom of every breath.

Mother of magick,
    Faces three
    Come to us in cauldron dark
    Grant to us Your wisdom's spark.

As the moons path opens
    Before Your eternal sacred realm,
    And the midnight hour approaches,
    We feel Your presence
    As You lift the veil.

Hekate! Our soul's mirror.
    Guide us to commune with our ancestors,
    Those journeying between our world
    And the Summerlands.
    To You all roads must lead.

Mother darksome and divine,
    Keeper of the akashic record,
    Invincible Queen of the dead,
    Goddess of witches in the dancing ring...

Even now She awaits us at the crossroads.
    some people are like slinkies -
    not good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when they are pushed downs the stairs.

True enlightenment comes from discovering principles which challenge your spiritual view, not from inventing principles to confirm it.

Beautiful Hekate,
    Mother darksome and divine...
    Fearsome Hekate,
    Queen of the witches...
    Awesome Hekate,
    Goddess of the Crossroads...
    this is Your night.

this is Samhain, the end of Summer and the herald of the darkness.
    this is a time of great change!
    a time of death, of leaving the old behind.
    a time of rebirth, of moving toward the new.
    a time of reflection,
    and a time of decision.

how will you choose?
    will you shed those things that hold you back?
    these are your bonds!
    will you embrace those qualities that will help you move forward?
    these are your wings!

this is Samhain,
    it is time to decide...

So Mote It Be!
    not good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when they are pushed downs the stairs.

True enlightenment comes from discovering principles which challenge your spiritual view, not from inventing principles to confirm it.

Comment

thank you.

thank you for a year of revelation, and the sudden changes that those revelations have brought.
      thank you for the new personal views which color my being more vividly now.
      thank you for dispelling misconceptions that have held me in stagnation, and the freedom that that release has brought.
      thank you for the past, present, and future.

thank you.

Comment

~ en erebos, phos ~

Comment

whew!

okay, i get it!
          (change is good, change is good, change is good)

Comment

Phosphoros!

Bringer of Light... let Your torches light our way as the darkness subsides. let the cycle turn as it must, and guide Persephone back to Her Mother once again.

so mote it be.

Comment

Contained in everything I do
              There's a love I feel for you.
              Proclaimed in everything I write
              You're the light burning brightly
              Onward through the night... of my life.

(Onward ~ Yes)

Comment

with events spiralling out of control, and fear's face muting the light, please keep safe those in harm's way.

i ask that you show Your daughter the way to peace, and guide her to the right path. for this i offer the usual sacrifice.

blessed be.

Comment

My Lady of Lagina...

i ask you to wrap your arms around our ailing friend,
                  to help him in his recovery,
                  and to bring him back to us soon.

i ask you to calm his fears,
                  nurture his soul,
                  and bring a loving peace to his family.

i offer my sacrifice in return.

may there always be peace and love between us...

SO MOTE IT BE!

Comment

thank you!

"... some things change, some stay the same."

Comment

My Lady of Stratonikeia and Zerynthos,
                      Whose arms embrace Earth, Sea and Sky,
                      Please protect your daughter Shadowolff, who has much work left to do.
                      Help her pass through this transition safely,
                      And keep her with her children, as is meant to be.
                      Calm her thoughts and smooth her dreams,
                      And let her complete her path in peace.

for this i offer my sacrifice.

So Mote It Be!

Comment

a harsh lesson, but i understand completely.

thank you for the vision, and the protection during the ordeal.

in darkness...light!

Comment

ο ναός είναι πλήρης

Comment

on this most sacred of nights...

stress is high, and misunderstandings abound.

but this night is dedicated to You my Queen, and all shall be right again.
                            i give thanks for this past years vision, and pray for clarity in the days, months and years ahead.
                            tonight shall be for you my Queen, and i pray i may be up to the task.
                            i ask that you see me as worthy of your blessings, and that you understand my course.

tonight is for you my Queen.

Comment

well, i wasn't expectng that!

Comment

Working...
                              X