• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For my Lady

You have had my soul since birth...
    You have had my heart for years...
    this New Moon i give You my body,
    and pray that You find it a worthy offering.
    with this act do i dedicate myself to You forever.
    and as this circle comes full,
    i pray for enlightenment through completion.

En Erebos, Phos!
    some people are like slinkies -
    not good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when they are pushed downs the stairs.

True enlightenment comes from discovering principles which challenge your spiritual view, not from inventing principles to confirm it.

Comment

en erebos phos
      not good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when they are pushed downs the stairs.

True enlightenment comes from discovering principles which challenge your spiritual view, not from inventing principles to confirm it.

Comment

my Goddess...

please accept our friend into your arms, and guide him on his journey to you.
        his life was difficult and tortured, but the torment is over now. please keep him safe and well.

we'll jam together again someday bro...
        peace.

Comment

...And nothing stops the river as it goes by,
          Nothing stops the river as it goes.

Comment

New Moon

Ekata,
            You are the gate and You are the key.

i look to You for guidance,
            i look to You for vision,
            i look to You for strength of mind and heart.

You are the Goddess of the Crossroads...
            may i always make the choices that honor Your name.

Comment

i have been remiss, but You have my full attention now.
              but could it possibly be a little less painful this time around?

You are my gate and my key, and i am yours fully.

Comment

Propylaia

she left without ever drawing a breath of her own, but she still managed to take ours away.

wrap your arms around her, and guide and protect her as she joins the ranks of the aoroi.

for this i will be eternally grateful, and i offer sacrifice in your honor.

in darkness, light.

Comment

Orphic Hymn

"Hekate Enodia, Trioditis, lovely dame,
                  Of earthly, watery, and celestial frame,
                  Sepulchral, in a saffron veil arrayed,
                  Pleased with dark ghosts that wander through the shade;

Perseis, solitary goddess, hail!
                  The worlds key-bearer, never doomed to fail;
                  In stags rejoicing, huntress, nightly seen,
                  And drawn by bulls, unconquerable queen;

Leader, Nymph, Nurse, on mountains wandering,
                  Hear the suppliants who with holy rites thy power revere,
                  And to the herdsman with a favouring mind draw near."

~ Samhain '07

Comment

For Pywacket...

she was good with me, but she meant everything in the world to one who means the world to me.

she is in Your arms now...
                    please help her make the crossing well, and help us never forget her furry little black presence. and please give strength to she who is in grief now, and let her find peace soon.

i offer drink and food and, as always, my undying love and devotion.

Comment

New Moon

On this moonless night, so dark and cold,
                      My mind turns back through ages' haze
                      To the Goddess of Night, immeasurably old,
                      Who walked alone in ancient days.

Saffron veiled, at crossroads waiting
                      For offerings of a different kind,
                      She stands three ways with torches lighting
                      The choices laid before my mind.

In return I bow in candles' light,
                      With lavender, oil and blood-red wine,
                      To You, my Goddess, on this moonless night,
                      Celestial, sepulchral, Hekate divine!

Comment

please accept my sacrifice, given in honor, gratitude, and hope.

i honor your name, and all that it encompasses.

i thank you for all that i have, and the opportunities that i may embrace.

i hope for your blessing upon she who is no longer with us, taken in so untimely a fashion. may you wrap her in your arms as she becomes Hekate!

in peace and love...

Comment

yet again, another too soon gone.

may you find him in your loving arms for protection and peace.
                          so mote it be!

Comment

Mother of Darkness,
                            Daughter of Light,
                            Accept my humble feast this night!

Comment

Liebe

I would give all I have for one just more walk in the park.

But she is now completely yours, our beautiful little friend. Please embrace her and keep her safe.

Liebe
                              3/31/98 - 6/15/11
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X