My altar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blessed Bast,

Thank you for bringing a not-so-stressful day today. :D I love you and hope that you like my offerings. I do not ask for anything in return except your protection and love to shine down upon me and my family. Forgive my mother and father of the things they have said about you. They do not know of you because they are closed to you. Help me to be able to deal with all of this.

Love,
    Robin

Comment

Loving Bast,

Thank you for giving me the strength to get through my day-to-day living. Thank you for all that you have done for me. Shaping my life in a way to get the most out of me . I only ask for your protection for my family. Especially Salem, his leg from when most of it got ripped off by coyotes was hurting him a bit. Shine down your love to Salem, my beloved cat and Foster, my other beloved cat.

Praising your name,
      Robin

Comment

Blessed Bast,

Thank you, thank you, thank you. I love and cherish you always and I am so happy today. I won't list the things here but you know what I am talking about. Thank you again.

Yours,
        Robin

Comment

Hello today Bast, thank you for everything you give me. I love you.

Thank you for helping Salem not limp anymore.

Love always,
          Robin

Comment

I know praise them both they guide me all the time. praise you great ones

Comment

Loving Bast,

It has been a long time. Many things have happened. Not all of them good. I wish to get closer with you yet I am not allowed to. I have to do all this in secret and I wish I could shout it from a mountain. Please Bast, work with me at this time and keep your love shining on me. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
              X