Hey Ganesha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Ganesha

You are such a friend to me. So kind and tolerant of all my moodiness.

I love that you are walking with me. But there is a lot I am worried about. I want to put it in your hands and trust that you help me with all of this. Please give me a little push.

Aum Vakra Tundaya Hum.

Om Shree Ganesha Namaha.

Namaste.
    "If the stars should appear but one night every thousand years how man would marvel and stare." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Remember your spirituality" - Ganesha to a friend in a dream, 2008

I am so upset right now, still. I should be over it. Why am I not over this, Lord? Argh!

I worry way too much. I even worry about not having anything to worry about. I'm a basket case.

I need to relax and just spend time in your presence. Even if it is but for a few moments.

...Yeah, I am still upset Lord. Please, help me heal. Well, I know how to, actually. I have so many wonderful people in my life, and I am thankful for them.

Aum.
    "If the stars should appear but one night every thousand years how man would marvel and stare." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

What. A. Week.

Thanks for being there every step of the way

Comment

May I be successful in all of my endeavors.

Aum Gum Ganapataye Namaha.

Comment

Wow, it's been a while hasn't it buddy?

I've been struggling so much, and I know it's because you have been blocking me from that which is not helping me any. It makes me mad! But I know it's for the best. And you've also helped me with my stress and depression. I really am so thankful for you.

Comment

Hey Ganesh,

Please help me get accepted into this college. Please? It would mean so much to me. I mean, I know it won't be the end of the world if I don't but...I'll cry. Do you want to deal with that? >:O

But I know you'll do what's best for me. Okay. Thanks for listening. I love you. <3

Om Shri Ganeshaya Namah <3
            Last edited by Gaudior; December 30th, 2010, 08:43 AM.

Comment

I love you <3

Comment

Okay, well I'm stressing over my algebra final. Oh my Gods, what am I gonna do? Study! I know! But I suck at math. Oh well, I know I'll do okay. So much needs to be done before I move on to my next 2 years in college. I can't help it if algebra and math in general is like a foreign language to me! You might as well teach me Hindi. Oh, don't give me that look. At least numbers won't be involved!

Okay, okay, I'll calm down. I know you're helping me. Sigh. Well, I've made it this far. I can't give up now. It's going to be an interesting year. Let's make it an exciting one! Jai Jai Jai Ganapati Deva!

Comment

Jai Ganesh, jai Ganesh, jai Ganesh deva
                  Mata jaki Parvati, pita Mahadeva.

Ek dant dayavant, char bhuja dhari
                  Mathe par tilak sohe, muse ki savari

Pan chadhe, phul chadhe, aur chadhe meva
                  Ladduan ka bhog lage, sant kare seva.

Jai Ganesh, jai Ganesh, jai Ganesh deva,
                  Mata jaki Parvati, pita Mahadeva

Andhan ko ankh det, kodhin ko kaya
                  Banjhan ko putra det, nirdhan ko maya

Surya shaam sharan aye, safal kije seva.

Jai Ganesh, jai Ganesh, jai Ganesh deva,
                  Mata jaki Parvati, Pita Mahadeva…

Comment

I'm so excited, Blessed Lord. There's so much falling into place for me, and I'm delighted. I feel so confident about my future. Thank you so much for everything.

"No one is as generous as You!"

Jai Jai Jai Ganesha Deva!

Comment

So. Here we are.

Your faithful friend and love humbly requests that you would clear the way and allow me to see my friend this summer. Because I miss her.

Om.

Comment

Today. Sucked.

Ganesh: What? Today was Memorial Day!

Me: I was working <_<

Ganesh: So?

Me: So, it was long, cranky-filled and I'm glad it's over.

Ganesh: Ugh, you're so emotional. Instead of wallowing in your past mistakes, look at them as learning experiences.

Me: I learned I can be an idiot.

Ganesh: Yeah, but...so can other people. Don't be so hard on yourself.

Me: I know, I know...I just try so hard to be positive and likable and do everything right down to crossing every r and dotting every q

Ganesh: o_o Um, I don't think you cross...

Me: Sometimes I just put too much pressure on myself.

Ganesh: Well...at least you can take solace in the fact that you didn't have a vid of you posted online smoking salvia

Me: WHAT?

Ganesh: Miley Cyrus...she...sigh, nevermind. Look. As I said, we all do silly things. But that's how we grow! That's how we get better. The fact that we can continue to keep going, despite what others think or say, and despite what we do, is a true sign of strength. And you are strong! Keep your head up

Me: Well, maybe I'll be one of those old grannies that has tons of advice for her grandkids

Ganesh: Well, sure!

Me: Thanks. I feel a little bit better

Ganesh: I'm glad. But, uh...was wondering if you could spare some modak...

Me: I don't have any modak

Ganesh: WHY NOT?

Me: *facepalm*

Ganesh: heh, it's okay. Your Bhakti is all I need ^_^

<3

Comment

Working...
                        X