X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sun and Moon, Earth and Sky

Prayer For Winter

"The leaves may fall, the grass may die,
    but the Land Spirits live, and to them I pray.
    Though some may sleep,
    others awake to face the cold,
    to face the Earth with the gifts only they can give.
    Spirits of rock and tree,
    Spirits of running and still water,
    Spirits of Earth and sky:
    to the ones who now go to sleep,
    farewell until the warm time.
    To those who now awake,
    once again I greet you,
    as the Earth once again enters winter."

-From the Book of Pagan Prayers

~Gabriel Matthew Speelman born February 8th, 2011 at 1:35pm, 6lbs. 7oz. 19"long~
    Under the full moon light we dance,Hand in hand we dance, Heart to heart we dance,Soul to soul rejoice.

I'm at a crisis point right now. I really hope that you can help me to cope with hiding what I believe in from someone who's so close to me, yet help me still worship you at the same time. Give me strength.

I pray to you Anubis, that you may help me with my fears.
    Show me how to be strong, and stand up to my peers.
    Be with me when I need you most, even if I loose my self.
    You are the one who has always been there, in good and bad health.

-by Me.

~Gabriel Matthew Speelman born February 8th, 2011 at 1:35pm, 6lbs. 7oz. 19"long~
    Under the full moon light we dance,Hand in hand we dance, Heart to heart we dance,Soul to soul rejoice.

Comment

Good morning new sun! It's rather cloudy out today, you seem to be hiding from us.

I don't really know what to do for today, I've never been too great at doing rituals on my own. Maybe I can try a really simple and short one. If not, just know that I know that today is the solstice and that it is important and dear to my heart. My energy is pretty low, so I don't think I'll be able to go for a walk on this solstice day.

Comment

I could really use some help right now. Isis if you are there, please help me. I need your guidance.

Comment

Working...
        X