A Space to Call My Own

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Space to Call My Own

Athena, I think you are calling me. I visualized your name in my Samhain ritual and I heard an owl late at night. Do you want me to know you, or am I just imagining things? You are the Goddess of Wisdom...something I need in my life right now. I'd appreciate all the help I can get from you. I need to learn about my path to be sure of it.

And Apollo, I have heard less from you. Please show me that you're there, if you wish me to see you.

Were you the one in my meditation? A younger, brown haired beauty? I imagined it was you. I tried to ask you about Apollo yet you didn't give much information. Do you not like him? You said he was powerful. Is that all you see in him?

Comment

Whee! World of Warcraft Beta happiness! You rock, Hermes!

Comment

Athena and Apollo, please give me your wisdom. Help me stay on track in school. Help me raise my GPA...I have to keep it up for grad school...and to make my parents proud.
        Thank you.

Comment

Give me something interesting in my life, please! I just feel stuck in a rut...I need a change, something to shake things up a bit and not make me feel like my life is so boring.

Dionysus, you're the god of merrymaking, right? Throw me a bone here!

Comment

Today was great. I had tons of fun...and it was something different from just my typical Fridays.

Comment

Stupid school. So stressful.

Comment

Didn't think I'd ever come back here. Not as sure that these whole gods and goddesses exist anymore...but I like this place so I think I'll stay.

Comment

UGH! Now what am I supposed to do?

Comment

So I'm starting studying this again, so now what?

Comment

I've thought about making a completely pagan online journal thing. But then it's like...what would I put on there? I'm trying to study my path more, but I don't really have these amazing insights like others do.

Comment

Dug this up again. It's interesting to see how I've changed. I'm still struggling to believe. I did start going back to the Episcopal church and I have been finding peace there. I still don't know who this God guy is...but the peace I feel in the service is real. I'll keep trying.

Comment

Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy upon me, a sinner.

Comment

God, give me patience. I can be such a bitch at times.

Comment

God,

Thank you for your Church and the Fellowship it provides. I've met so many awesome people at my youth group.

Comment

Working...
                              X