Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wishing Tree

Everyone is welcome to post their wishes into this thread

This came to me in a dream this morning--so I'm posting it here. If it isn't the right forum, I'm sure it will get moved.

Imagine yourself in a clearing in the middle of the forest. In front of you is the largest tree you have ever seen. In fact, this tree is where there is a clearing, it is so old and so large that there are no trees growing around it.

As you approach the tree you see ribbons fluttering softly in the breeze from the lower branches and you see carvings into the trunk of the tree, as well. Many lovers have carved thier initials or names into this tree. You feel the tingle and wonder of magic as you approach. There is a plaque at the foot of the tree which tells you that this is a Wishing Tree. Any wish tied into a ribbon on the tree or carved into it will be granted. Any lovers who carve their names into the trunk will have a lasting relationship. There is a basket of ribbons at the foot of the tree next to the plaque along with a small blade lying there, as well.

Pick up one and state your wish as you tie your ribbon to the tree, it will be granted. Carve your names into the trunk for a lasting relationship, (as long as Love shall last).

*Be careful what you wish for, you will get it*

Be sure to post back when your wish comes true if you'd like.

Elise
    Last edited by ~Elise~; March 7th, 2005, 11:27 AM.
    *~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Resident Beotch

It seems some folks confuse "secrets" with Mysteries.
    The Mysteries aren't secret.
    They are there for whoever wishes to seek them out.
    There just aren't any shortcuts.

That's the Secret.

Don't ask Life to polish you into a jewel and then complain about all the rough treatment!

If you're talking shit behind my back - then you're close enough to kiss my ass.

*ties golden ribbon to tree limb*

I wish for my readings/healings/fairs start to pay enough to quit day job

Resident Beotch

That's the Secret.

Don't ask Life to polish you into a jewel and then complain about all the rough treatment!

If you're talking shit behind my back - then you're close enough to kiss my ass.

Comment

Ties Red ribbon to tree...

I come to you in this time of pain and confusion. You know what it is that I'm wishing for, Star Goddess. Please grant your Daughter's wish.

I am your faithful Priestess,

Elise
      Dragon Speaker

Resident Beotch

That's the Secret.

Comment

*ties blue ribbon to tree*

You know what is in my heart and why it aches, Star Goddess

Your Daughter and Priestess,

Elise
        Dragon Speaker

Resident Beotch

That's the Secret.

Comment

Originally posted by pearls59
          Everyone is welcome to post their wishes into this thread
          That's beautiful, Elise, thank you for posting this.

*Ties a white ribbon to the tree* My lady, I wish for happiness, good health, and success for my family. Especially good health.

Thank you.

Tashi delek!
          Dawa Lhamo
          Before you accuse someone of LYING, please read this first.

sigpic

Comment

*ties a green ribbon to a branch*

I wish for our plans to work out, if it is meant to be.

*leaves an offering at base of tree*

Banner by Catiana - Avatar by Linsey K. Huish (Sidian)

Arts & Crafts Forum Guide
            Copyright Issues/Fair Use Policy

Blinkie by Flaire

My Website

Comment

*ties green and gold ribbons to limb*

Help me Star Goddess in this time of turmoil. Let the money be there that we need to move and may we both find jobs that we like to do and give us the time to continue your work.

I want to thank you for all that you have done in the past and what you're doing in the future and the present.

Your Daughter and Priestess,

Elise
              Dragon Speaker

Resident Beotch

That's the Secret.

Comment

-Ties green and gold ribbon to limb-

I pray for good health with the optimism and strength to endure.
                02-07-1943
                05-19-2009
                Papi - R.I.P.
                I love you. Always.

Comment

:ies a green ribbon on the tree::

I wish to love my body.

Comment

*ties silver ribbon to tree*
                    Beloved One, I simply ask for the wish of understanding.. I wish to hear your words.. speak to me for I am listening

*kisses base of tree & leaves a gift*

D.S.R.

GO MINNESOTA WILD!!
                    sigpic
                    2007-2008 NORTHWEST DIVISION CHAMPIONS!!
                    Family and Parenting Forum Guide

Comment

*ties white ribbon to a bough*
                      I wish for peace... for no more wars... for the world to be as it once was, for we are slowly but surely killing our Mother, and it sickens me.
                      *Hugs the tree* My thanks, old friend, and may you guide many more generations with your infinite wisdom after we have all returned to the earth from which we sprang.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadowsong
                        *ties white ribbon to a bough*
                        I wish for peace... for no more wars... for the world to be as it once was, for we are slowly but surely killing our Mother, and it sickens me.
                        *Hugs the tree* My thanks, old friend, and may you guide many more generations with your infinite wisdom after we have all returned to the earth from which we sprang.

Pours water on the oak trees roots and wishes for the same.
                        May there be a miracle in your life today & may you have the eyes to see it.

Comment

Goddess--

I'm getting so tired of the day to day struggle just to keep my head above water...please keep me from going under.

***ties white/green/gold/red ribbons to the tree and leaves milk & honey at the base of tree***

Elise

Resident Beotch

That's the Secret.

Comment

**Ties purple ribbon to a branch and leaves a piece of amber at the base of the tree**

Goddess Freya please help me to find the strength and courage that is inside of me. Help me to find the truth and understanding in what is going on and the ability to make the best decisions possible for Victoria and myself.

Thank you for the blessings you have bestowed upon my life and the gift of your love. Please help Elise find the answers she craves. This offering tree was very loving of her to create. May all her dreams come true.

Blessed Be !
                            Please click the banner to check out my Jewelry on ArtFire!

Comment

*lights candles and kneels before them*

Lord and Lady,

My path of spirituality, of learning is making me happy and I’m enjoying learning. Thank you for directing me to a shop that I feel comfortable with, the people are wonderful. And thank you for your guidance. However, I’m deeply saddened that my mother isn’t. I’m so frightened that she’ll disown me like she has said she will, completely cutting me out of her life. I know all things happen for a reason and nothing is a coincidence but that is the one thing I don’t want to happen. That would mean me giving up everything I’ve learned, my growth, my love of certain things…I don’t want to give up anything. This is what makes me happy, this is where I’m comfortable and I love this. I’ve caved in to her, who she wants me to be, what she wants me to be/do before, this time is going to be different. I’m tired of bending to fit the mold she wants for me. I know she means well, and like any mother they want what’s best for their children. We’ve agreed to disagree on spirituality, she still thinks I’ve gone to the dark side, her words not mine. I’d really like a truce or something to happen between us that is calming and peaceful for both of us, to put this issue to bed between us.
                              I’m not entirely sure what my path is at the moment. I feel like I’ve gotten signs that the path that’s right for me is becoming a green witch. My interests have been about herbs and healing as far back as I can remember. I would like some guidance on what’s best for me, path wise, please.
                              I kind of don’t want to ask but I feel I need to ask this, since I don’t know what’s going to happen in the future for me can you please send some money my way so if I do end up on my own that I’ll be able to pay for myself, be able to afford it. And that I can pay for the classes I would like to take.

Thank you so much for what you have done for me. I feel like my world has opened up, after being stuck at home it so nice to talk to people that aren’t my parents. Thank you for Rainy’s Mystic. They really are a blessing. I’m starting to feel better about myself.

*ties violet, gold, blue and black ribbons to a branch* *snuffs out candles and leaves offering at base of tree*
                              I don’t know why every time
                              I wanna fly somebody always tries
                              to hold me down...hold me down...
                              I’m loosing my faith every single time... I try no one is on my side
                              dont let me drown.....let me drown

~ Hold me Down, Tommy Lee~

Blood sifts through the sands of time, ancients rise
                              Behind the masks so dear, lives shattered among the stones
                              Glass breaks, the earth shakes
                              Wounds open, torn
                              Shredded skin, peels away
                              Drops of old, drinking up
                              Comforting, dangerous
                              Kneeling, collard
                              Not alone, tied forever

~Written by me~

Comment

Working...
                              X