need some help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need some help

I'm in pain all the time its insane.i had a stroke last year, my right side doesn't work.i'm stuck in a bloody wheelchair this is not like me.i hate it. i did therapy and all that but walk is still an issue. i don't ask that often for help but it would be welcome. I'm in pain all the time, its insane.
    Last edited by Tazicat; May 7th, 2019, 11:47 AM.

hey tazi!

i have fibromyalgia and have been on prescription pain meds for about four years now (longer for other things, like an ancient hip injury and arthritis). but over the last six months or so, i've been taking CBD oil, and that's reduced my dependence on medications. i'm still on them, but i don't have to take such strong dosses as i used to. copaiba oil also helps some people; it didn't help me as much, as apparently i need the traces of THC that come in the CBD i use.

our cat had the feline equivalent of an ACL tear back in the fall. after her prescriptions ran out, i started giving her feline hemp oil. it's really helped her a lot! she's running around like a six month old instead of a twelve year old, and it's beautiful. (it's also funny because she gets the munchies later! :bwah!
    ~ Mairwen

Comment

Tazicat, I will add you to my reiki circle. Esp because your name has "cat" in it. Also have you tried any pain relief meditations on youtube? Or Esther Hicks for well being?

Mairwen, I had not heard of feline hemp oil. I will definitely keep it in mind in case the kitties ever need it. Thanks!
      Another beautiful day in the state of denial.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamaLittle View Post
        Mairwen, I had not heard of feline hemp oil. I will definitely keep it in mind in case the kitties ever need it. Thanks!
        quite welcome! i can get you the exact name and brand we use, if you'd like. we also give her bach flower remedy "pet rescue remedy" due to high anxiety. rescue in the morning, hemp in the evening. both seem to make a difference.

~ Mairwen

Comment

Yes, please pm it to me or maybe start a cat healing post. I don't want to derail Tazicats post.

Still sending healing Tazi.
          Another beautiful day in the state of denial.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamaLittle View Post
            Tazicat, I will add you to my reiki circle. Esp because your name has "cat" in it. Also have you tried any pain relief meditations on youtube? Or Esther Hicks for well being?
            thanks i will check it out

Comment

Working...
            X