X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Arinya View Post
    So uh...bump!
    Thread started by one of my dearest friends...but anyway...

I AM GAY! Yes, I'm a lesbian! I can be a hetero-romantic at times, but ultimately my love is for woman.

This is the first time I've ever openly admitted it, first time to write it out. But it's true. So ****ing true. I can't deny it.

Now to slowly get my life together so I can go and be the person I am, deep inside.
    Good for you and good luck with living the rest of your life as you want and as you are.
    I'm bi, but I am in a lesbian relationship with the person I believe to be my life partner (known here as Anima Nera). I have never been happier.
    😈 "It's too bad that stupidity isn't painful." Anton LaVey 😈

Comment

• Originally posted by Cassie View Post
      Good for you and good luck with living the rest of your life as you want and as you are.
      I'm bi, but I am in a lesbian relationship with the person I believe to be my life partner (known here as Anima Nera). I have never been happier.
      Thanks Cassie! I have a long, long way to go before I can be free but, that's ok! One day at a time. I got myself into this mess, and now I'll just have to get myself back out of it.

Comment

Working...
      X