Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love using photoshop but I can only do basic things. I also like taking pictures, digital or non-digital.

Comment

I love to oil paint on a canvas, paint wooden things with acrylic paints, and doodle with .5 lead mechanical pencils. My newest medium is cling wrap.

I made an Aset doll out of it recently, and I plan to make some more dolls out of it also. I plan on making a lot of animal dolls, but there will be a lot of trial and error in making those.

Comment

Music I also do pencil drawing and digital stuff but that's mainly for promoting my music.

Also theater.
        "The word "natural" is completely meaningless! Everything is natural! Nature includes everything! It's not just trees and flowers! It's everything! A chemical company's toxic waste is completely natural! It's part of the nature! We're all part of nature! Everything is natural! Dog shit is natural! It's just not real good food!" George Carlin

http://www.last.fm/user/kidthorazine/

Drop acid, not bombs.

Add me on facebook! (please mention that you are from MW and include username)

Comment

I like gouache. I cliked "watercolor" because it's almost the same.
          The Famous Mother Bombie's Book of Witchcraft and Cunning Magick for Fortune Telling, Herb Magick, Divination, Charms, Potions and Old-Time Spellcraft.

Comment

Working...
          X