Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mystic Wicks Tarot Project - Artists Needed!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mystic Wicks Tarot Project - Artists Needed!

I checked with GEBS to see if I can post a solicitation for artists over here & she agreed that it would be cool.

As some of you may be aware, the folks over in the tarot forum have been working on a community tarot deck. We have over 50 cards done (out of 78 for those not familiar with tarot) and we still have a little ways to go before we are finished.

I'd love to have some new artists contribute to the deck! It would be wonderful if some folks who don't normally come & visit us in tarot could take a look and maybe join in the fun.

So, HERE are the cards that are left to do (along with the guidelines & such), and you can see the finished works by clicking the link in my signature.

I hope some of you would be willing to participate. I look forward to some fresh blood! Muahaaahahahahaha!
    :fpraise: All hail the mighty SEARCH function! :fpraiseyo

See the completed cards from the MW Tarot Project @ the link below:

If "a gentle touch speaks volumes" imagine what a bitch-slap can do! ~ me

Now I DID this awreddy, correct-o??

Comment

Yes, you've already contributed a few of your cards, and they are quite nice.
      :fpraise: All hail the mighty SEARCH function! :fpraiseyo

See the completed cards from the MW Tarot Project @ the link below:

If "a gentle touch speaks volumes" imagine what a bitch-slap can do! ~ me

Comment

There ya go, thought so!

Shmaybe I'll do something COMPLETELY DIFFERENT, on another card or 2...!

Comment

Hey everyone I have taken over the Tarot project again and would like to extend an invite to artists who would like to help out.

Please note that any links mentioned previous in this thread are no longer valid the link you need now is here. If you have any questions feel free to pm me thanks.
          SilverClawStudio on Facebook

Comment

Bumping this because it is long over due if anyone wants to help let me know :D

Comment

Another bump to revive this project.....

Comment

Bumping again! If I could draw worth a crap I'd help. But alas I am stuck waiting for the rest of you lovely artists to finish up the project!

-THE BLOG-

Lor's Dragon Eggs - Help Them Hatch :toofless:

Comment

Well there are a lot of members who joined in so far and said they could not draw and came up with some awesome cards, so if you want to try feel free to do so and if you do let me know what card you picked so I can take it off the list.

Comment

Working...
                  X