Tree Souls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tree Souls

Thought I wood share my friend , Marcus' new site ...

Check it out !

http://www.tree-souls.com/index.php?id=132

oooo i love this...

[ all you need is love ]

Reiki Master
    Tarot

-not currently accepting reading requests-

"The messenger continued onward, driven solely by a deeper understanding that upon the scroll in his hand were words more precious to mankind than his own very life..." - Bradfield

Comment

Yeah , he has a great idea here...

He also is an actor , and runs an acting school , internationally...

Very expressive , in many ways...:uhhuhuh:

Comment

seems to be he now has a thumb up in the arts section of stumble.

[ all you need is love ]

Reiki Master
        Tarot

"The messenger continued onward, driven solely by a deeper understanding that upon the scroll in his hand were words more precious to mankind than his own very life..." - Bradfield

Comment

Did you do that ?

Or someone already did ?

Originally posted by Lady Aeris View Post
          seems to be he now has a thumb up in the arts section of stumble.

Comment

I did... i hope it serves well.

[ all you need is love ]

Reiki Master
            Tarot

Comment

I will pass your graciousness on to him...

Did you see his photos of him starring in the film "River" ?

Great photos...I met him at Harbin Hot Springs...

We had great talks...

Originally posted by Lady Aeris View Post
              I did... i hope it serves well.

Comment

Marcus Maria Jung is an actor, sculptor, artist and co-founder of the STUDIO.

He has worked in TV and film, including independent feature films. He studied acting in Germany and has been trained by highly acclaimed teachers in Los Angeles.

In May 2007 he completed shooting “River” (a fantasy/psychological thriller), in which he was cast as the lead character. One of his first comments after coming back from shooting on location was:

“The ‘work’ that is being taught at The Studio does work! Even and especially when you’re about to do a take for a very complex and challenging dramatic scene, at 4 am in the morning, standing half naked in pouring (fake) rain. That’s when I was really grateful for the amazing teachers that I had and still have the honor to study with - and for the amazing techniques and tools they gave me.”

He completed his studies and apprenticeship as a carpenter in Germany, before he traveled to the Middle East to live and work in Israel from 1986-87. Back in Germany he joined a theater ensemble that kindled his passion for stage and acting. Although his initial form of creative expression was through sculpture and woodwork, and his work was shown in galleries in Germany and the Cote d’Azur, France, he was drawn to acting on stage and in film. He went back to school and university to study psychology. Soon he realized that his real passion and vision was to become an actor.

In 1998 he moved to Los Angeles and worked as an administrative manager for HAW and also assisted renowned American coaches teaching film acting seminars in Germany.

In his work for THE STUDIO Marcus sees himself as guide and fellow actor for those who want to reach higher and take their talent and craft further. His motivation for his work is learning by doing, and to practice what is being taught.

Marcus
                on the set
                of "River"

Comment

Working...
                X