Pagan couples board game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pagan couples board game

Sometimes I get bored and decide to undertake stupidly huge tasks... this time I'm making a board game. But I need ideas!
    It's a couple's game that would be played with one or more couples.

Problem is, I've never actually played a couple's board game, and it's challenging trying to make the questions so that they could be interpreted innocently or intimatly depending on the comfort level of who was playing.

I'm using the basic design of a board with coloured squares. Land on a square, pick up a card of matching colour.

I'm using a semi-pagan theme of the four elements.
    Earth cards are to do with sensual touch and food
    Air cards are to do with knowledge - love themed riddles, relevant cultural knowledge, knowledge of the human body etc
    Fire cards might possibly be needed to be removed depending on the company lol. They are the more openly sexual cards and dare-style cards.
    Water cards are to do with the couple's memories together and creativity (like simple role-plays/charades).

I have googled til I'm blue in the face, but I only have about 170 cards written up...

So! What would you like to see in a couple's board game. What did you enjoy about games you played in the past?
    What would you write on the cards? Is there a direction I could take this that I've missed.

Thank you all for your time.

Ahh - I wonder if my flatmate will see this and hack on me. Love you too! hehe ^^
    ~ )0( ~ Accepting reading requests ~ )0( ~

My only suggestion is that they be appropriate for any combination of couple: female/female, male/male, or female/male.
    If you're lucky you'll find something that reflects you,
    helps you feel your life protects you,
    cradles you and connects you to everything.
    Dar Williams, "The Hudson"

Comment

Working...
    X