yule cards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yule cards

I wanna make my own yule cards this year... hmmm.. any ideas?? I have a few, of course theres the good old computer, but then adding yearn, ribbon, and other things to it...

what have you see/done/ wanna do???
    Hail to the Shnenz... the goddess of the Red Headz, Princess of Perfect Grammar and the SWAT team!

When I find myself fading, I close my eyes and realize Stitch is my energy.

Visit The Eternal Fyre BB!

I made my cards this year too. I stamped the cards with some rubber stamps that I got. I made some paper casts of sun and moon and attached them to the cards with a gold cord. These can be removed to hang as decorations so that they can be reused each year. The cards are bulky so they can't go in the regular mail but I use them for when I send packages.

The rubber stamp shop had great ideas on stamping your own cards. You can embose them with embosing powder & colours.
    Last edited by Wildchild; November 28th, 2002, 01:39 PM.
    Think for yourself and let others enjoy the privilege to do so also. - Voltaire

Comment

I want to make computer cards with a photo of my feline family on it. The problem comes when I try to get them to all sit together in one spot, as I have 10 cats. >^..^<

Trying to get 10 cats to do anything together, unless there is tuna involved, is not an easy task.
      Ahi Hay Lilitu

Comment

LOL! that can be quite the task... perhaps drug them with a bit of catnip???
        Hail to the Shnenz... the goddess of the Red Headz, Princess of Perfect Grammar and the SWAT team!

When I find myself fading, I close my eyes and realize Stitch is my energy.

Visit The Eternal Fyre BB!

Comment

doctor up a photo via photoshop.
          "paint" a pagan design on a card.(wouldnt get too carried away
          with the design, maybe "stealth Pagan" unless you know the
          recipients wont be offended.)

create a poem?

mission statement? ( )
          ~Sweet Merciful Crap!~
          Freyja is my Valentine, sweeter than the sweetest wine.
          my adopted smilies

It is not that which is on the outside, but that witch is on the inside!
          T.L.F. Trey Liberation Front!
          flar7 "The Wrong One"

Comment

Stealth pagan? *thinks* I like that idea. Perhaps a candle or 2 in front of a pentacle? Some holly or mistletoe thrown in there. I think I just came up with an idea for cards...
            Up from the ashes
            The Goddess rises again
            Softly the sprirt comes
            And the phoenix is born
            Upon firey wings she flies
            In the cycle of birth and death

Comment

Working...
            X