Egyptian piece

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Egyptian piece

I have to make an Egyptian ceramics piece.......I cannot think of any designs. Any suggestions? Btw, the piece is suppose to be based on ancient Egypt.

how advanced are you?

you could make a water jug... or a statue of an egyptian cat...
    Hail to the Shnenz... the goddess of the Red Headz, Princess of Perfect Grammar and the SWAT team!

When I find myself fading, I close my eyes and realize Stitch is my energy.

Visit The Eternal Fyre BB!

Comment

I dont know how advanced I am....I'm in the advanced class...I've made a pot for it, I am just having some trouble w/designs to put on it to make it look egyptian like.

Comment

Go to your library and take a look at the books on ancient Egypt. There will most likely be a lot of pictures of the wall paintings. I seem to remember quite a few paintings of water bearers, where they have giant jars of water on their shoulders. You can always do some designs that reflect the wall paintings they have found in the pyramids. Those books have a huge wealth of imagery that you can pull ideas from.

Keely
        Q: How do you make the Gods laugh?
        A: By telling Them your plans!

WWGD—What Would Govannon Do? Heat it up and pound it out! :bigredgri

Comment

Look for hieroglyphs - symbols used for writing in Kemet. They are usually not hard to draw because they were used for writing and thus drawn often.

http://www.greatscott.com/hiero/

Comment

Working...
          X