X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A wedding cake of towels for the bride <3

gotta brag because it came out so good. a bridal gift of a set of towels
    now its a fancy set of towels YAY

Divine Sanctum : a place of acceptance and tolerance without judgement...

That's Gorgeous! You are very talented. Thanks for sharing
    ~nyx

Comment

I love that, what a nifty idea.
      "Knowledge without mileage is bullsh*t"... Henry Rollins

"That moral high horse is a tough perch to stay on"... Me

"PETA doesn't want stressed animals to be cruelly crowded into sheds, ankle-deep in their own crap, because they don't want any animals to die-ever-and basically think chickens should, in time, gain the right to vote. I don't want animals stressed or crowded or treated cruelly or inhumanely because that makes them probably less delicious"...Anthony Bourdain

R.I.P. MiLo
      Run free and catch the rabbits
      4/7/96 - 11/30/10

Comment

Beautiful! And what a great idea too!~
        "One cannot learn the truth when one has already decided what the truth is"

(Signature & avatar made by me)

Comment

WOW! That's really well done. Much better than my brain imagined, reading the title... Now I wish I was getting married again so I could get one :P
          "I'm a foodaholic and I'm on the road to recovery."
          "You can't really love anyone who never makes you laugh."

Daughter of Yinepu-Wepwawet. Beloved of Satet and Amun-Ra

I offer reasonable priced readings, please take a look here AND on Facebook

Comment

Wow! That's fantastic!
            ~Jen~

At home I serve the kind of food I know the story behind. ~ Michael Pollan

Only when the last tree has died, the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught, will we realize that we cannot eat money. -Cree Proverb

People will always try to stop you from doing the right thing if it is unconventional. ~ Warren Buffett

Comment

that is incredible!
              Sat Wepwawet-Yinepu meryt Sekhmet-Hethert
              "Ki'sommkiistomisam waamisookiiksisapoo, noohkohka'pssi kiistinoonnitsitapii"
              "Ba ar pet sat ar ta"
              Spiritual blog:
              Dividing by Zero: Hanging out with God(desse)s

Comment

Awesome work!!!!

Comment

Very cool and super creative!

I am the Goddess. I am the Mother. All acts of love and pleasure are my ritual.

Comment

very cool!! Creative gifts like that are wonderful!!

:heartbrea The bestest friends I could have ever asked for! "Rufus" 3-17-88 to 10-28-06 & "KoKo" 11-01-98 to 07-29-08:heartbrea

http://www.artfire.com/users/TopazCrafts

Comment

Thanks guys! I was proud of it, i enjoy making the diaper cakes they are so much cuter all pink with bottles or blue

Comment

Wow, fantastic!! I am not skilled enough to make something like that!
                        I'm a Christian Witch, and I wouldn't have it any other way!

Proudly German-Canadian.

I find it overly pretentious when people call themselves "Lady _________." My username would just have been "Dryad," had that not been taken and were I not unoriginal in picking names for things.
                        By no means do I consider myself "Lady" anything.

Comment

Originally posted by LadyDryad View Post
                          Wow, fantastic!! I am not skilled enough to make something like that!
                          YES YOU ARE!!!! anytime you need one, let me know and ill teach you how

Comment

Talk about awesome the cake that keeps giving :uhhuhuh:
                            SilverClawStudio on Facebook

Comment

TBH I don't think I"d use it... it's too purdy.... I'd love the gift but keep it on display in my home

Comment

Working...
                              X